FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Which club?

Which club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rJandMrsJ OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Hyde

Hi Wonderful FAB community...

We are based in Manchester and want to attend a club for the first time on Saturday the 3rd August. We don't often get time. Also, we're a little nervous, being new to clubs really. We don't mind venturing out to Birmingham, leeds, blackpool or so, or happy to stay in the area.

We're both Bi, so would like something that is okay with that and also we would like to go somewhere with a boat load of facilities so we can either see them in use or experience them ourselves. So the more the merrier.

I'd like some feedback off people who have been to these places if possible.

Thank you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Hyde

And do we need to take anything in particular?

By *afetyFirstCouple 7 weeks ago

Durham

Best advice would be to look in the club reviews section and look at clubs in the North West etc then go to the clubs websites and see what they offer on nights you want to attend. Then read the reviews or ask about the specific clubs you decide on in this forum.

Mist clubs have BI nights on specific nights but they tend to be midweek nights and not weekends.

As for stuff to take its trial and error but the obvious is Condoms, Wipes, change of underwear, sliders (I don't walk barefoot) & alcohol if the club hasn't got a bar etc

Hyde

Thank you for this. I'll go through the list and see what I can find

» Add a new message to this topic