FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Heathrow AbFab and Kestrel Spa Days

Heathrow AbFab and Kestrel Spa Days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heinkedsamurai OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Uranus

Hi all. I've heard really good things about the Heathrow AbFab & Kestrel club nights. I've not attended a club before and was looking at their weekly spa days as a bit of a taster. If anyone's been to one of the spa days can let me know what you thought before I commit and drive 100 miles. ?? Cheers. ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 7 weeks ago

Bedford

Kestrels is the naturist spa (I think open any day but Saturday), some days till 6pm, other days till, I think 8pm. It is a very relaxed environment, with nobody having to book, people just turn up within the opening hours. You do have to have membership before entering the club, but that can be sorted on the day- they do have computers in the reception area.

There are plenty of great spa facilities there, big swimming pool for naked swims (no sexual activity in the pool), hot tubs, steam room, dungeon, cinema room and some playrooms.

AbFabs are the evening parties at the same venue, happening Friday and Saturday evenings (as far as I'm aware). Never been to those so can't say much, but single men have to book in advance for Fridays and I think Saturdays are couples and single ladies only.

Uranus

[Removed by poster at 22/07/24 00:03:42]

Uranus

Thank you Miss Devil. Much appreciated.

If anyone else has been in the week and can let me know if it's busy/quiet etc that would be great. Cheers.

By *iss DevilWoman 7 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, I guess because you have not been to a club before, particularly a spa-based club like Kestrels, you missed the point I was trying to make in my post. Nobody is going to tell you how busy the place is going to be on the day you choose to visit. Because nobody has to book, just turn up, there are no guarantees. You might go one day and there is hardly anyone there and then go the same day next week and it's busy. Also, different times of the day could be more busy than others, for example there is usually plenty of men on "extended lunch break" that normally disappear by 3pm.

I have heard that Sundays are normally quite busy there, with a good crowd.

By *i_guy37Man 7 weeks ago

Oxford

I've been on weekday afternoons before and it can be very quiet, although it does vary. If you can make Sunday afternoon that's much more likely to be busy.

By *cottish guy 555Man 7 weeks ago

London

And on the weekdays your entrance price allows you to stay into the evening if they are open. Except Friday.

By *eicsbimaleMan 7 weeks ago

loughborough

Might try a visit this wednesday evening when staying near heathrow

By *hloe577Woman 7 weeks ago

fort william

Looking forward to visiting later in the year! Hoping it will be a good time to spend my night before my next flight

By *cottish guy 555Man 7 weeks ago

London

"Looking forward to visiting later in the year! Hoping it will be a good time to spend my night before my next flight "

I'm sure it will be. Directly opposite the thistle Hotel and next door to a premier Inn. If choosing the latter, take care to choose the correct one.

By *heTattooedDomMan 7 weeks ago

Winnersh

"Thank you Miss Devil. Much appreciated.

If anyone else has been in the week and can let me know if it's busy/quiet etc that would be great. Cheers. "

We been on a Tuesday and there was hardly anyone. Maybe 5 other couples and a dozen wanking dead. Felt like we had the whole place to ourselves.

By *exy and HotCouple 7 weeks ago

St Albans

"Hi all. I've heard really good things about the Heathrow AbFab & Kestrel club nights. I've not attended a club before and was looking at their weekly spa days as a bit of a taster. If anyone's been to one of the spa days can let me know what you thought before I commit and drive 100 miles. ?? Cheers. ??"

No two days or nights, are the same. For sure you can enjoy the great facilities whatever. People are generally friendly, and it’s quality not quantity that counts!

By *octor ProdMan 7 weeks ago

working Overseas

I went to AbFab for the first time a few months ago; the facilities are amazing amd the staff really friendly

» Add a new message to this topic