FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams, What to wear?

Chams, What to wear?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifecpl OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

bham

Hi everyone. We have only ever been to Xtasia. Looking to go to Chams for our first time soon. What should we wear? Hubby doesn't play so can he stay in swimming shorts? Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple 11 weeks ago

West Bromwich

My husband doesn't play either, so he stays in his boxers. They need to be taken off to get in the jacuzzi though

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple 11 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Ladies tend to wear underwear. I wear babydoll nighties as that's what I'm comfortable in

Hope this helps

By *ustus56Couple 11 weeks ago

rugby

most ladies wear sexy lingerie and some wear a sexy dress

By *ifemale32GGWoman 11 weeks ago

Telford

A lot of gents at Chams wear a towel. Ladies wear very little. Dresses stand out as unusual to me. Unless they are completely sheer. Personally I go barefoot. I wear a body, usually starting with a structured underwired one for confidence then changing into a more skimpy crotchless one later on. Although obviously nude in the sauna, steam and hot tub, and I spend a lot of time in there. I’ll be starting in the sauna this afternoon!

By *toC Thats MeWoman 11 weeks ago

Sheffield

Lingerie or swimwear, always take flip flops or flats too. X

By *iss DevilWoman 11 weeks ago

Bedford

Unless it's a Naked Thursday, I would wear a little nightie that makes me feel sexy and girly. And even though most public areas at Chams are carpeted, footwear is recommended, some flip flops or flats (loads of stairs!). Especially when you're going to the toilet! The ladies only ones are normally the cleanest.

By *otwifecpl OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

bham

Thanks for the advice everyone. Much appreciated

By *cLovin2Man 11 weeks ago

Reading

I'm heading to chams on Friday for the first time, never been before. Can anyone advise what to expect?

They provide towels apparently. Do I need to bring anything with me?

By *arryandhedgehogCouple 11 weeks ago

Thurrock

Yes towel is provided but you can take your own if you prefer, if you want to use the jacuzzi take some shower gel for the shower after, condoms for the just in case, you settle up at the end of the night so won’t need to carry cash/card around with you

By *rangarCouple 11 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

We are both usually naked whatever day it is! Saves a lot of hassle jumping in and out of the steam room/sauna/hot tub etc. Just wear a towel at the bar…love the freedom of being naked.

Bromsgrove

"I'm heading to chams on Friday for the first time, never been before. Can anyone advise what to expect?

They provide towels apparently. Do I need to bring anything with me?"

Have you sorted membership etc in advance? Single guys sometimes have a waiting list so worth checking before you make the journey.

By *iss DevilWoman 11 weeks ago

Bedford

"I'm heading to chams on Friday for the first time, never been before. Can anyone advise what to expect?

Have you sorted membership etc in advance? Single guys sometimes have a waiting list so worth checking before you make the journey. "

Snap, I was about to say something similar! Lol.

By *lik and PaulCouple 11 weeks ago

Flagrante

"We are both usually naked whatever day it is! Saves a lot of hassle jumping in and out of the steam room/sauna/hot tub etc. Just wear a towel at the bar…love the freedom of being naked. "

Same for us...naked or a towel.

Reading

Have you sorted membership etc in advance? Single guys sometimes have a waiting list so worth checking before you make the journey. "

Waiting list, oh crap. Anyway to get round it if I am with a female member?

By *lik and PaulCouple 11 weeks ago

Flagrante

Have you sorted membership etc in advance? Single guys sometimes have a waiting list so worth checking before you make the journey.

Waiting list, oh crap. Anyway to get round it if I am with a female member?"

You would need a couples membership

Bromsgrove

"

You would need a couples membership "

And realise you’d only be allowed entry as that couple. Eg you couldn’t rock up as one half of the couple and get in.

Reading

"

And realise you’d only be allowed entry as that couple. Eg you couldn’t rock up as one half of the couple and get in. "

Yeah I figured it out, what a ball ache as a single guy

By *isterowlMan 11 weeks ago

Warwickshire

Take yourselves, your friendly smiles and your flip flops. Towels of a decent size are provided in the lockers and if you prefer a bigger towel, just ask for one at reception. I normally just wear a towel. Or not.

If you want alcoholic drinks you’ll need to take your own in which they’ll keep at the bar for you. Soft drinks and food (cheesy chips for the win!) are available at the bar and you locker key is your tab which you pay on exit.

It’s a cosy friendly club and bit of a rabbit warren but has a bit of everything. Take the tour they’ll offer you but have a good look around at your own pace, too.

Couples and single ladies *generally* are OK to join at the door. Single gents, definitely visit or phone ahead.

By *ifemale32GGWoman 11 weeks ago

Telford

"

And realise you’d only be allowed entry as that couple. Eg you couldn’t rock up as one half of the couple and get in.

Yeah I figured it out, what a ball ache as a single guy "

If your friend is a female member she will understand and should be able to tell you all this!! Personally I’ve got three couples memberships as well as my single female one. Lol.

She can sign you in as a guest but I think by the time she’s paid her £12 to get in and the £50 guest fee or whatever it is it might be marginally cheaper to join as a couple and pay in as couples members.

By *weet and SpiceCouple 11 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

"Hi everyone. We have only ever been to Xtasia. Looking to go to Chams for our first time soon. What should we wear? Hubby doesn't play so can he stay in swimming shorts? Thanks in advance."

Ladies in lingerie, towel or naked.

Guys in swim shorts, boxers, towel or naked.

As someone mentioned above, definitely cheesy chips for the win

Have fun OP, it's a great club

» Add a new message to this topic