FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Amsterdam Club Advice Please

Amsterdam Club Advice Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otwifeinstockings OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

London

We’re going to Amsterdam Friday 1st Nov till the Monday. We are a hotwife couple so looking to mix with single guys. Any ideas which would be the best place to go? Looking at reviews it’s not clear which are couple only clubs. C and P xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

I think most clubs in Europe do themed nights so I'm guessing it depends on the day you go

By *easidersCouple 11 weeks ago

Wirral

Couples only at Club Paradise on Saturdays, and at Sameplace on Sundays. Both have websites with English versions where you’ll find current event listings and all the other info.

By *aughty_ex_newbiesCouple 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

We really enjoyed Sameplace

V laid back and European in feel

Enjoyed having a drink around the big bar and chatting to other couples

I'd say good place to start if you're new to this x

By *hocolateKingMan 11 weeks ago

Leeds

Anyone in amsterdam or suggest any places to visit?

By *orthernJayMan 11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Check the local club websites for nights that attract single guys; all the sites have English/Dutch translation.

BarSamplace is great for meeting single guys, (as well as couples), it’s a very relaxed vibe and anything, nothing and everything is usually happening all at once!

As a couple, if you sit around the bar, single guys will present themselves to you and chat; my experience visiting as a single and a couple has always been positive.

Enjoy

By *orthernJayMan 11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

Fata is couples only, however there are a lot of FWB couples or singles who couple up in order to attend; it seems the owners are aware, or that’s the impression I had during my last visit (as a couple obviously)

If you chat around the pool and let people know you’re looking for single guys / hotwife etc then you’ll soon attract attention.

It’s the best club in Amsterdam, arguably the best club in Europe and a must visit in my humble opinion

» Add a new message to this topic