FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Quest bi tuesday (16/7/24)

Quest bi tuesday (16/7/24)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oveitwhenyouwatch OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

york

Male half thinking of attending Tuesday daytime. Haven't been for a very long time, is it worth going when it opens or is it quite quiet from the start?

Quite excited either way

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualgent38Man 12 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

Bookmarking this thread. I’m thinking of making my first visit on Tuesday afternoon too, and would love to hear from those who have been before, or who are going on Tuesday.

By *udepaulMan 11 weeks ago

sheffield

Heading up there for a couple of hours in the early afternoon this Tuesday. At the very least I’ll get time chilling in the hot tub and sauna

By *alme62Man 11 weeks ago

harrogate

Is it worth the visit bi male

Please advise or steam better

By *onnyJohnMan 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

Is it Bi only as the name would suggest or can anyone go..

By *hades Of GreyMan 11 weeks ago

Leeds / Guiseley

"

Is it Bi only as the name would suggest or can anyone go.

"

Tuesday at Quest is a designated Bi day, for bi males and bi females. Of course anyone can go but in my opinion straight guys in the mix spoils the fun. Also, the session can be spoiled by a trail of non-bi men following couple(s) round and round.

If you're a bi guy who's looking for some male on male fun Steam is a better option, but get there early.

By *onnyJohnMan 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

"

Is it Bi only as the name would suggest or can anyone go.

Tuesday at Quest is a designated Bi day, for bi males and bi females. Of course anyone can go but in my opinion straight guys in the mix spoils the fun. Also, the session can be spoiled by a trail of non-bi men following couple(s) round and round.

If you're a bi guy who's looking for some male on male fun Steam is a better option, but get there early."

No not bi, but its one of the few times where membership doesn't seem to be required and was thinking more of a check the club out type visit... Im not the type to go trailing people round anyway but thats by the by..

Thanks for the reply,.. prob not bother going.

By *incs_TiggerMan 11 weeks ago

Ask me

Think I’m going to head there around 7 tonight x

» Add a new message to this topic