FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia or Chams?

Xtasia or Chams?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ingJJ OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Telford

Hello everybody.

I’m thinking of which club do I join up to?

Xtasia or Chameleons? Please help me choose.

They are both roughly the same time/distance away from my house so, it boils down to which one would be better for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 12 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

They're totally different spaces, they offer different things, so it really depends what you like or are seeking.

For starters, Chams is dress down, Xtasia is dress up.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 12 weeks ago

Tamworth

Depends on what you want.

Chams is a dress down club based around the facilities.

Xtasia is dress down optional (their current dress down event isn't open to single males so you'd need a club partner to go with you) and built around being nightclub style with added facilities.

Perhaps what could be an idea for you is to contact both clubs, have a more indepth conversation and find out whether membership is going to be waiting list dependant for you etc.

By *iss DevilWoman 12 weeks ago

Bedford

What they said! But also remember that Chams is infamous for being oversubscribed for single men. So unless you have a lady you can go with, you might struggle. They do run some events for non-members, when you have to be on the list to get in. Those are extremely popular amongst single men so you need to secure your place early on.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Will echo what has been said here.

Xtasia feels more like a night out. Dress up and a more nightclub vibe. Loud music, big dancefloor and incredibly welcoming staff.

Chams has a quieter vibe (although at weekends there is a dancefloor if you want it louder). You dress down to just a towel, underwear or shorts. Again very welcoming staff.

So it really is depending on what you are after OP. However what you choose remember nothing is a certain and don't be one of those creeps hiding in the corner not willing to speak to anyone.

» Add a new message to this topic