FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Uk swinging clubs compared to Amsterdam

Uk swinging clubs compared to Amsterdam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/24 18:33:31]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP    12 weeks ago

Hi! I’m totally new here so please be kind. I went to Amsterdam recently and went to Fata Morgana with my partner. It was the first club I’d been to and I was so impressed. I highly recommend it!

I know everyone has different likes, when it comes to sex, but what struck me with this club was just how gentle and loving the sex around us was (even in the BDSM room). It made me appreciate just how beautiful sex can be. Everyone there was also so respectful.

Now, is there anyway in the UK that has something similar to this? From what I’m hearing, there are often men masturbating watching people have sex which is just not a turn on for me ( and yes I’m a prude).

Do “nice sex” swingers club exist in the UK?

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Following this as I think my first experience needs to be 'nice' also

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Go to a club on a couples only night and you're less likely to encounter the wanking dead.

There are plenty of great clubs in the UK.

By *orthernJayMan 11 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

"Hi! I’m totally new here so please be kind. I went to Amsterdam recently and went to Fata Morgana with my partner. It was the first club I’d been to and I was so impressed. I highly recommend it!

I know everyone has different likes, when it comes to sex, but what struck me with this club was just how gentle and loving the sex around us was (even in the BDSM room). It made me appreciate just how beautiful sex can be. Everyone there was also so respectful.

Now, is there anyway in the UK that has something similar to this? From what I’m hearing, there are often men masturbating watching people have sex which is just not a turn on for me ( and yes I’m a prude).

Do “nice sex” swingers club exist in the UK? "

There’s nothing in the UK remotely comparable to Fata Morgana.

Yes, some UK clubs are better than others at limiting single guys and as such reducing the opportunity for wanking dead; that said, they’re in every UK club.

Fata is couples only and singles have to make the effort to couple up in order to gain entrance, it’s not cheap, it’s out of town. These variables mean you have to make a significant effort to attend, you’re not going to waste your time standing in the corner!

» Add a new message to this topic