FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Recommendations for bi event with guy on guy action

Recommendations for bi event with guy on guy action

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *i_guy37 OP   Man 4 days ago

Oxford

As a bi guy, I'm not very comfortable about playing with other guys in public areas on normal club events. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of where this would be encouraged and appreciated by a mix of both men and women. Ideally it would need to be southern England or midlands.

I'm hoping to go to Jaydees spicy minx bi night but was looking for other ideas until that reopens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwlady123Woman 4 days ago

private

Every Monday is bi night At chameleons. I haven’t been on this night before so can’t say how it is

By *he-ProfessorMan 4 days ago

cheltenham

Chameleons Bi nights are always a lot of fun, all sorts happening all over the club so as public or private as you want it to be.

I've played mainly with couples there but there are plenty of single guys looking for other singles too.

Chameleons is still my favourite club in the country even after all of these years, that said Jaydee's has always been fun too.

By *teed99Man 4 days ago

Kettering

The Vanilla Alternative has it's Bi-Night on Friday but single guy places could be in short supply.

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple 3 days ago

Kings Cross

Our parties would suit you if you are able to get to London

By *ungguy7.5Man 3 days ago

wokingham

Your parties sounds great but horrendously expensive for single guys to get in.

By *iss DevilWoman 3 days ago

Bedford

Liberate events at Penthouse Playrooms (TattooedTalent nights) are very good and very inclusive. Also, probably the cheapest in the area.

By *rangarCouple 3 days ago

Bromsgrove

I’d say libertine at liberty elite and Bi Mondays at chameleons…..had a lot…I mean a lot… of fun there last Monday as a bi M/f couple with other people both male and female.

By *i_guy37 OP   Man 3 days ago

Oxford

Thanks for the suggestions. There's a few there that I hadn't thought of. Just wondering how easy it is to get a single guy membership at chams as I know they're very popular, or is bi night a separate thing?

By *he-ProfessorMan 3 days ago

cheltenham

"Thanks for the suggestions. There's a few there that I hadn't thought of. Just wondering how easy it is to get a single guy membership at chams as I know they're very popular, or is bi night a separate thing?"

I believe that you can get a Monday specific membership which is much easier to obtain.

I'm sure after the staff get to know you it will be much easier to gain full membership than an anonymous single male.

By *i_guy37 OP   Man 2 days ago

Oxford

"Thanks for the suggestions. There's a few there that I hadn't thought of. Just wondering how easy it is to get a single guy membership at chams as I know they're very popular, or is bi night a separate thing?

I believe that you can get a Monday specific membership which is much easier to obtain.

I'm sure after the staff get to know you it will be much easier to gain full membership than an anonymous single male. "

Good advice, thanks. I'll drop them an email to find out more.

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 2 days ago

Wolverhampton

"

Good advice, thanks. I'll drop them an email to find out more."

They're notoriously poor at answering emails. Best to phone them.

By *londebiguyMan 1 day ago

Southport

"As a bi guy, I'm not very comfortable about playing with other guys in public areas on normal club events. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of where this would be encouraged and appreciated by a mix of both men and women. Ideally it would need to be southern England or midlands.

I'm hoping to go to Jaydees spicy minx bi night but was looking for other ideas until that reopens."

Bi Friday at Sauna Sauna in Northwich.

First Friday of each month.

» Add a new message to this topic