FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First Club Visit - What do I need to take

First Club Visit - What do I need to take

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *littlebitpeachy OP   Woman 4 days ago

Cannock

Sorry if this has already been asked, I did have a look but couldn't find anything.

I'm visiting Chams this week and it will be my first ever club visit and was hoping you could help me out with what I should take with me?

I've seen it's dress down on arrival, is this shoes too? Or can I keep my heels on?

Do most people wear swimwear or lingerie?

Any tips would be much appreciated, was going to take a hairbrush, wet wipes and some touch up make up, but is there anything I've missed?

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mberh22Couple 4 days ago

st austell

At Chams everyone is so easy going and open minded you can wear what you like and noone bats a eyelid

People are lovely and compliment etc it's ace

Most ladies wear lingerie or a towel depending if your in and out the pool or busy playing

I hope you enjoy or

Don't over think it

Coming from experience once you've been once you Will probably get the bug xx

By *onyMad123Couple 4 days ago

nottingham/ derby

Toiletries, wipes, preferred condoms and lube, hair bobbles, money, drink if its a byob, toys if your so inclined, a change of clothes and a cover up to go home in

By *onyMad123Couple 4 days ago

nottingham/ derby

Oh and some flat comfy shoes or sliders

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple 4 days ago

West Bromwich

There's no reason why you can't wear your heels, but be warned there's an awful lot of stairs

By *roovy BabyCouple 4 days ago

Bletchley

Kitkat or twix, it can be hungry work!

By *orny PTMan 4 days ago

Peterborough

"Oh and some flat comfy shoes or sliders"

Yes, there's a lot of stairs to climb inside!

and a smile, wear one of those too!

Peterborough

Feel free to message the club directly, as they'll be more than happy to put your mind at rest.

By *iss DevilWoman 4 days ago

Bedford

OP, you haven't mentioned which day you're going to Chams. If, by any chance, you are going on Thursday, please note it's Naked Day after 6pm. You don't have to get naked if you don't want to though.

I would advise against heels unless you are very comfortable walking on heels. As others have said, there is a lot of stairs at Chams.

By *unFrankyMan 4 days ago

where is the fun

Yourself with a happy smile as it is a chilled atmosphere which is dress down or lingerie if you want and really what you are comfortable in.

I remember few months ago being very nervous not knowing what to expect but you will find people are happy to chat and friendly with the staff there great and friendly. Depends when you are planning and how busy. However have a great time. Wish I could make it more regularly!

Enjoy.

Peterborough

I'm surprised no one has bleated "Take me, take me"

By *toC Thats MeWoman 4 days ago

Sheffield

I always take a bag with a few options to change into, wipes, ID, flip flops, skyns, deodorant.

Chams is take your own drinks if you want alcohol, they serve soft drinks and hot drinks, and decent food.

There’s a decent amount of stairs in chams and the decking outside. So I’d take some flats in case.

Most women tend to dress down to lingerie or swim sets. Whatever you feel the most comfortable in xx

By *elloWoman 4 days ago

alpha centauri

In my little play purse, I have condoms, tissues, breath freshener, femfresh wipes, and a vibrating toy. In my big bag I bring a sexy outfit to change into when I arrive, a sarong to wear around the wet areas, and a change of sexy outfit for after the wet areas, some outfits are tricky to get back on after a dip in the pool

By *littlebitpeachy OP   Woman 3 days ago

Cannock

"I'm surprised no one has bleated "Take me, take me" "

By *littlebitpeachy OP   Woman 3 days ago

Cannock

Thank You for all the tips and advice, really appreciate it!!

Especially about the stairs! I am a heels girl through and through but I'll take some flats just in case

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 3 days ago

Middle England

"OP, you haven't mentioned which day you're going to Chams. If, by any chance, you are going on Thursday, please note it's Naked Day after 6pm. You don't have to get naked if you don't want to though.

I would advise against heels unless you are very comfortable walking on heels. As others have said, there is a lot of stairs at Chams. "

It's mandatory naked after 6pm. That's the whole point of naked Thursday!?

By *ddingextraspiceCouple 3 days ago

cumbria

You also need to take ID with a photo.

It’s a great club, I’m sure you will enjoy it.

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS 3 days ago

The Lake District

An open mind and no expectations are good things to take too.

By *iss DevilWoman 3 days ago

Bedford

"OP, you haven't mentioned which day you're going to Chams. If, by any chance, you are going on Thursday, please note it's Naked Day after 6pm. You don't have to get naked if you don't want to though.

I would advise against heels unless you are very comfortable walking on heels. As others have said, there is a lot of stairs at Chams.

It's mandatory naked after 6pm. That's the whole point of naked Thursday!?"

I didn't realise they force people to be naked? I have absolutely not a problem with being naked, love it, do it any chance I get, but I do understand why some would prefer not to be. As far as I remember, last time I went, we got told we can get naked if we wanted to, not that we had to. I will check this Thursday, as going to Chams with my FWB.

And before you chew my head off, I do realise being naked is "the whole point of naked Thursday", but as a former member of a naturist club, even there nobody was forcing people to be naked. It kind of came naturally, as it felt more awkward wearing clothes when everyone around was naked. However, I can bet not everyone comes to the Naked Thursday event knowing it is a naked event. So they should be allowed an option to cover up if they wish.

By *orny PTMan 3 days ago

Peterborough

And of course if the temperature keeps dropping (it is July isn't it?) then wearing something might be a good idea.

Will this be recorded as the hottest July on record?

By *orny PTMan 3 days ago

Peterborough

"Kitkat or twix, it can be hungry work! "

Lucozade really does have healing powers, more sleep friendly than energy drink, when you get home.

By *ifemale32GGWoman 3 days ago

Telford

Chams is bring your own booze. You can’t bring your own mixers in (not even water) so you have to buy those but the bar is reasonable. They sell food too. No swimwear. Naked in the hot tubs. Lingerie elsewhere except Thursdays which are naked night. Bring condoms as guys don’t always carry them.

My favourite technique is to sit in the sauna or at the bar ALONE to make it clear to all watching that you are single. If you latch on to someone too soon people who see you chatting won’t know you are single to approach you.

By *ifemale32GGWoman 3 days ago

Telford

Also you can wear heels and lots do.

» Add a new message to this topic