FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club recommendations

Club recommendations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eepitsimple1 OP   Man 6 days ago

London

Hi all, it's my first time looking to visit a club looking for any good recommendations for a single male on a Saturday night. I am based in London, and any information that can help me will be appreciated. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 6 days ago

Bedford

As far as I'm aware, all London clubs are couples and single ladies only on Saturdays, as are most clubs. You can try Rio's- it's not really a swingers club, just a sauna with no membership required, you just walk in, pay and enjoy the facilities.

If you are happy to travel further afield, you may want to check Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable - easy access from London as on Thameslink line (well, Luton is, and then cab to Dunstable). Not all their Saturday parties allow single men in, so you will need to check their website. And you need to purchase the tickets beforehand. I think you can pay on the door for some events, but that's usually more expensive.

Then there is Jaydees near St Neots (currently closed for refurbishment but due to reopen soon), they normally allow single men in on Saturdays but you need to book it beforehand. Pay cash on arrival, but they are not easily accessible by public transport as they are "in the middle of nowhere".

By *eepitsimple1 OP   Man 5 days ago

London

Thank you so much for your help. It is much appreciated. 

By *bwlady123Woman 5 days ago

private

If you travel the attic in derby allows single men on Saturdays and no membership required

By *eepitsimple1 OP   Man 4 days ago

London

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic