FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > CLUB F

CLUB F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty But Nice 1982 OP   Woman 7 days ago

Newcastle

Anybody know about Curvy girl night at clubf never been before and me and freind would like to go

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JohnMan 7 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Curvy nights used to be brilliant before lockdown - the highlight of my month. There was an attempt at bringing them back a year or two ago, but that seems to have fizzled out, and I don't see anything on the calendar now. I hope they come back.

By *elkieWoman 7 days ago

Durham

New management aren’t running them, however: most nights are friendly to women of all sizes, including bigger BBWs

Newcastle

Thank you

Newcastle

When I went on the website it says curvy girls 3rd Thursday in July

By *abioMan 6 days ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"When I went on the website it says curvy girls 3rd Thursday in July "

If they are trying to bring it back….. brilliant

Give it a go!!!

Even if it is a quieter night as a first time visitor it’s not the worst thing in the world as you can get a better feel for a club, then if you do try it again and there are many more people in, you won’t feel like rabbits caught up in headlights…

As others have said club f is all welcoming no matter what night you go and you see all shapes and sizes there!

By *JohnMan 6 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I don't think the web site has been updated since the new owners took over. That note about Curvy Girls might be from a year or two ago, whenever it was that it was last on. Best to contact the club, just to be sure. You don't want to turn up to an empty building - I can say from experience that it's MUCH more fun with other people there

But yes, every event has people of all shapes and sizes. You'll be made to feel welcome whenever you go.

» Add a new message to this topic