FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams Bi Monday 1st July…who’s going

Chams Bi Monday 1st July…who’s going

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rangar OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

Just wondering who might be going to Chams next Monday 1st July?

Hoping to be there from the afternoon onwards if people want to say hi….would really like to chat to any other bi couples or women…especially if you are into fet or BDSM….bit of a tall order I know!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bromsgrove

Time to give this a little bump….or are we going to have the club to ourselves??

By *ungdave1Man 2 weeks ago

middlewich

I’m going!!!

By *rumswingersCouple 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

We always have the intention of going and then invariable life always throws us a curve ball (normally in the shape of family life).

If we don’t make it this week - enjoy!! Even on the nights/days it’s been very quiet we’ve managed to have fun

Bromsgrove

"We always have the intention of going and then invariable life always throws us a curve ball (normally in the shape of family life).

If we don’t make it this week - enjoy!! Even on the nights/days it’s been very quiet we’ve managed to have fun "

After a mad work week we might just rotate between the sauna/steam room & hot tub!!! lol. Oh and the dungeon space cos someone fancies some pain too!!

By *DI_PalsCouple 2 weeks ago

Midlands

Last Monday was pretty quiet, but we still had lots of fun in the dungeon and the night came to a hot and very sweaty end in the cinema with an extremely hot blonde lady and her partner (if you read this get in touch)!

It’s not always the busy nights that are the best ones, but Mondays rarely let us down!

Bromsgrove

"Last Monday was pretty quiet, but we still had lots of fun in the dungeon and the night came to a hot and very sweaty end in the cinema with an extremely hot blonde lady and her partner (if you read this get in touch)!

It’s not always the busy nights that are the best ones, but Mondays rarely let us down! "

That sounds our sort of night! Looking forward to Monday.

By *achelnMarkCouple 2 weeks ago

Mid Wiltshire

How is it now?

Last time we went more straight guys going as it was the only night they could get in, and openly saying "I'm not bi" - and just chasing the women. Killed the atmosphere esp compared to bi nights where hosts vet the attendees.

Even straight M posting on this thread

Bromsgrove

"How is it now?

Last time we went more straight guys going as it was the only night they could get in, and openly saying "I'm not bi" - and just chasing the women. Killed the atmosphere esp compared to bi nights where hosts vet the attendees.

Even straight M posting on this thread "

I was chatting to the manager when we went last who said if that happens we need to report it right away to the staff and they will deal with it….sounded like they were fed up of it too.

Agree about vetted events…we go to one in particular that it brilliant….we just find ourselves with time this Monday and thought we might give it a go….if nothing else we can amuse ourselves in various ways

I did notice the straight post…

Bromsgrove

"I’m going!!!"

But your profile says you are straight??….

By *DI_PalsCouple 2 weeks ago

Midlands

Mark and Lisa are very clear and as strict as they can be in terms of policing this. They are reliant on the info provided to them but they will certainly act on it!

It becomes very obvious very quickly when single guys are there solely for ladies so there is no issue with letting the staff know!

Mondays have always had their own slightly different vibe that is based on everyone feeling comfortable and long may that continue!

By *addyandtheprincessCouple 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham/Derby

Mondays are our favourite and we will most likely be there again on the 1st.

As it's quieter you normally get the time to enjoy all the facilities and we find it's kink friendly. Often at a weekend we hear lots of unsavoury comments when we are in the dungeon.

We have found there have been alot more straight single guys going which we find bizarre. However we do know you can mention it to any of the members of staff and they will sort it out. They are usually vetted at the door. Yes it may look strange we are saying this while D is straight but he is comfortable in the surroundings and is only interested in myself having time with females.

Cheltenham/Derby

"I’m going!!!

But your profile says you are straight??…."

His profile also says hung but looking at it that's a lie.

Saying he is straight is probably also a lie

Bromsgrove

[Removed by poster at 28/06/24 11:07:32]

By *achelnMarkCouple 2 weeks ago

Mid Wiltshire

"I’m going!!!

But your profile says you are straight??….

His profile also says hung but looking at it that's a lie.

Saying he is straight is probably also a lie "

Brutal Almost spat my coffee over the laptop. Surprised there wasn't a travel-sized can on Lynx there too!

Bromsgrove

"Mondays are our favourite and we will most likely be there again on the 1st.

As it's quieter you normally get the time to enjoy all the facilities and we find it's kink friendly. Often at a weekend we hear lots of unsavoury comments when we are in the dungeon.

We have found there have been alot more straight single guys going which we find bizarre. However we do know you can mention it to any of the members of staff and they will sort it out. They are usually vetted at the door. Yes it may look strange we are saying this while D is straight but he is comfortable in the surroundings and is only interested in myself having time with females. "

If you are there when we are pls say hello..we are planning on some kink too….that probably goes without saying!!….feel free to send a DM etc.

Cheltenham/Derby

"Mondays are our favourite and we will most likely be there again on the 1st.

We have found there have been alot more straight single guys going which we find bizarre. However we do know you can mention it to any of the members of staff and they will sort it out. They are usually vetted at the door. Yes it may look strange we are saying this while D is straight but he is comfortable in the surroundings and is only interested in myself having time with females.

If you are there when we are pls say hello..we are planning on some kink too….that probably goes without saying!!….feel free to send a DM etc. "

Will do. Not 100% yet as depends on a couple of things our end but once we know for certain we will let you know. That or you will just see us in the dungeon as we have a plus 1 that wants to come

By *rangar OP   Couple 7 days ago

Bromsgrove

Shameless thread bump for anyone going tomorrow??

By *ereford2sumCouple 7 days ago

Hereford

Wish we were Mrs loves Bi Night xxxx

By *heltgent1Man 6 days ago

Wilts

Will be there this afternoon

By *rangar OP   Couple 6 days ago

Bromsgrove

We are on our way!

By *rangar OP   Couple 5 days ago

Bromsgrove

Wow. Just wow.

An amazing crowd doesn’t begin to describe those attending

What a brilliant night that was…..amazing time giving massages…playing with the most beautiful people…having the best experiences....we are both still smiling and very horny….if you saw us/met us/played with us feel free to drop us a message and/or friend request….

We can’t wait to do that all over again

» Add a new message to this topic