FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Alt rock night @ Xtasia 13th July.

Alt rock night @ Xtasia 13th July.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rangar OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

Thought I’d start a thread for those going to the Alt rock night @ _tasia on 13th July…..

We will be there so feel free to check our profile and come and say Hi….or send a DM if you want to chat privately….

You may well find us in one of the dungeon areas or the hot tub on the night…..

G & f.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orphia2003Woman 14 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Hoping to make it. Will be my first time at club (membership sorted). Will probably be in dungeon.

By *rangar OP   Couple 14 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

"Hoping to make it. Will be my first time at club (membership sorted). Will probably be in dungeon."

Might see you in there then! You won’t miss us. Tall chap with lots of hair and a petite sub with purple hair and lots of inks

By *ove2-lickMan 12 weeks ago

Worcester

"Hoping to make it. Will be my first time at club (membership sorted). Will probably be in dungeon.

Might see you in there then! You won’t miss us. Tall chap with lots of hair and a petite sub with purple hair and lots of inks"

Where I can see more details about this event.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 12 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Hoping to make it. Will be my first time at club (membership sorted). Will probably be in dungeon.

Might see you in there then! You won’t miss us. Tall chap with lots of hair and a petite sub with purple hair and lots of inks

Where I can see more details about this event."

In the events forum, their event is up along with guestlist details, club policy on attendees etc

By *tasiaCouple 12 weeks ago

West Bromwich

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/events/1601532

» Add a new message to this topic