FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora or Quest 5th and 6th July

Pandora or Quest 5th and 6th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Leeds

With is the best club to vist on Friday the 5th and Sat 6 th july, we comming over from Ireland

Thanks

Mrs crazy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rcadian110Couple 3 weeks ago

Barnsley

"With is the best club to vist on Friday the 5th and Sat 6 th july, we comming over from Ireland

Thanks

Mrs crazy "

6th of July is pandoras pride event, one of the biggest events of the year and a hell of a lot of fun. highly recommended but I might be biased lol

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Quest

Staff, venue, visitors all tend to make it a great anoon or eve :--))

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Leeds

"Quest

Staff, venue, visitors all tend to make it a great anoon or eve :--))"

Will be visting there on the Friday night the 5th

Mrs crazy

By *rcadian110Couple 2 weeks ago

Barnsley

"Quest

Mrs crazy "

Quest is a lovely club. People are really friendly and it's a lot smaller and more intimate. Pandora is huge and full of fun on an event night. You could make a weekend of it and try both. Will also recommend Sunday afternoon at quest. Regulars call it church and it's a great way to end the weekend

By *randyJohnsonCouple 2 weeks ago

Harrogate

Quest is quite small but clean and tidy, Pandoras is the opposite! Its a massive club but cleanliness is poor. I droped our locker key down the side of a mattress in a playroom and it was full of used tissues, condoms, fag packets etc hadn't be cleaned for months! We no longer go there

By *ugarandspice9569Couple 2 weeks ago

Doncaster

I find Quest to be MILES cleaner. I also find the staff at quest have more time to talk to you and will make conversation with anyone. Less cliquey vibe x

By *inky little MWoman 6 days ago

Bradford

"Quest

Mrs crazy

Quest is a lovely club. People are really friendly and it's a lot smaller and more intimate. Pandora is huge and full of fun on an event night. You could make a weekend of it and try both. Will also recommend Sunday afternoon at quest. Regulars call it church and it's a great way to end the weekend"

I was going to say to try both. There's an event on at quest on the Friday night, Pandora's pride as he's mentioned Saturday and quest is best on a Sunday for a long day and evening chill

Shame you're not over on the Thursday. Busy 4 days for me

By *razy-Cpl OP   Couple 6 days ago

Leeds

"Quest

Mrs crazy

Quest is a lovely club. People are really friendly and it's a lot smaller and more intimate. Pandora is huge and full of fun on an event night. You could make a weekend of it and try both. Will also recommend Sunday afternoon at quest. Regulars call it church and it's a great way to end the weekend

I was going to say to try both. There's an event on at quest on the Friday night, Pandora's pride as he's mentioned Saturday and quest is best on a Sunday for a long day and evening chill

Shame you're not over on the Thursday. Busy 4 days for me "

We are over Thursday but havent made and plans yet for Thursday night

Mrs crazy

By *uenevereWoman 6 days ago

Scunthorpe

Pandora has an event so I would definitely go there, it's a great club but is huge so needs plenty in for a party atmosphere.

Quest is OK, but best on a couples only night unless you're specifically looking for single guys. Sadly, in my experience, Quest has the most disrespectful single men of any club, and I've been to a lot.

» Add a new message to this topic