FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BBW Clubs recommendation

BBW Clubs recommendation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oeTex007 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Gloucester

Trying to figure out if any clubs exist for BBW events or admirers as I still navigate my way through Fab.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwlady123Woman 16 weeks ago

private

There are loads off bbw events, chameleons, liberty elite, jaydees (think they are closed for refurbishment) Cupids. There are more to

By *oeTex007 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

Gloucester

"There are loads off bbw events, chameleons, liberty elite, jaydees (think they are closed for refurbishment) Cupids. There are more to "

Thanks. Nice to know there are a few options

By *ubblecplCouple 16 weeks ago

Swindon

Watching with interest….

By *hellebelleWoman 16 weeks ago

ashford

Also watching with Interest

By *mmaleiaWoman 15 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’ve been told on many occasion to try Chams for curvy night, I’m hoping to get there for 1

By *oeTex007 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Gloucester

"I’ve been told on many occasion to try Chams for curvy night, I’m hoping to get there for 1"

I seem to be mostly getting the same for Chams. Might be worth trying out their Curvy night I suppose.

By *bwlady123Woman 15 weeks ago

private

Chams is one of the most popular it’s definitely a great night there always great people, amazing host and the have the most friendliest staff to

By *hellebelleWoman 15 weeks ago

ashford

"Chams is one of the most popular it’s definitely a great night there always great people, amazing host and the have the most friendliest staff to "

I was hoping to go to Chams last month for their Sunday bbw party …. But it’s a mission as I have a dog at home and down near the Kent coast so it works out a dear old night trip… what with travel, dog sitter and hotel

private

"I was hoping to go to Chams last month for their Sunday bbw party …. But it’s a mission as I have a dog at home and down near the Kent coast so it works out a dear old night trip… what with travel, dog sitter and hotel "

It definitely can work out expensive I like to try staying over as just under two hours drive for me. I find it’s definitely worth it though great night and I’ve made some great friends though the club event

By *hellebelleWoman 15 weeks ago

ashford

"I was hoping to go to Chams last month for their Sunday bbw party …. But it’s a mission as I have a dog at home and down near the Kent coast so it works out a dear old night trip… what with travel, dog sitter and hotel

It definitely can work out expensive I like to try staying over as just under two hours drive for me. I find it’s definitely worth it though great night and I’ve made some great friends though the club event "

If all it was was a 4 hr round trip I would attend every month.. but it’s a minimum 9hr one for me sadly.

private

It’s only on every other month. Get where your coming from tho it’s a long drive

» Add a new message to this topic