FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Naked Occasions

Naked Occasions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ragon Riders OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

Launceston

Hi how on earth does a new club ie Naked Occasions get on the club listing ?? Email, mods ect just isnt working, for months they have been trying to contact someone and never a reply, could we get some help from anyone on who or how to contact and how we get a reply for this venue and its fantastic owners

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r TriomanMan 15 weeks ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

It's crazy, I haven't renewed my membership this year because the mods never respond to my messages.

I hope to visit soon, it's sounds like a great club.

Launceston

5 or 6 month now just to talk to someone ... anyone even... not good

By *r TriomanMan 15 weeks ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"5 or 6 month now just to talk to someone ... anyone even... not good "

I know, but say something wrong in this thread and the mods will be in touch within seconds.

Maybe you could contact other clubs that are listed to find out how they did it?

By *oobylicious1971Woman 15 weeks ago

Tiverton. Devon

"Hi how on earth does a new club ie Naked Occasions get on the club listing ?? Email, mods ect just isnt working, for months they have been trying to contact someone and never a reply, could we get some help from anyone on who or how to contact and how we get a reply for this venue and its fantastic owners "

Go to the swingers club directory page (where the club reviews are) On the left is a menu with two options. Click on "Suggest a club" and fill in the details.

I'm guessing this is how to do it. It's best if the owners themselves do it, as it asks if the suggester is the owner.

By *exy PineapplesCouple 15 weeks ago

Basingstoke

"Go to the swingers club directory page (where the club reviews are) On the left is a menu with two options. Click on "Suggest a club" and fill in the details."

That’s only visible on the desktop version, it’s probable that most people use the mobile web app and won’t have seen that.

By *allySlinkyWoman 15 weeks ago

Leeds

I can see it on my mobile. At the top of the Club Listings Page.

By *exy PineapplesCouple 15 weeks ago

Basingstoke

"I can see it on my mobile. At the top of the Club Listings Page. "

Doh - oh yeah god spot was expecting it to be at the bottom

By *herry delightWoman 15 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"Hi how on earth does a new club ie Naked Occasions get on the club listing ?? Email, mods ect just isnt working, for months they have been trying to contact someone and never a reply, could we get some help from anyone on who or how to contact and how we get a reply for this venue and its fantastic owners

Go to the swingers club directory page (where the club reviews are) On the left is a menu with two options. Click on "Suggest a club" and fill in the details.

I'm guessing this is how to do it. It's best if the owners themselves do it, as it asks if the suggester is the owner."

I know I have tried that option as well has several other people and to on avail.

By *aked OccasionsCouple 15 weeks ago

crediton

Thank you everyone, we’ve been suggesting us as a club for the last 7 months via the fab suggest a club , numerous other people have also tried but no one replies

Launceston

Multiple times by Multiple people to no avail or responce but ty for trying to help

By *herry delightWoman 4 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

I have kept on trying but no luck yet, I do hope it get on the list as it's a wonderful club.

By *eepdiver86Man 4 weeks ago

Plymouth

I tried myself. Such a nice club and the owner is very nice and they have great ideas.

» Add a new message to this topic