FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Crutches

Crutches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herealdeal90 OP   Man 19 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Hi everybody, I have a disability, so I walk with a crutches. Will I still be allowed to go to swingers club/saunas, and use crutches indoors. Have you ever seen anyone use crutches in swingers club and what are your thoughts when you see them? Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 19 weeks ago

Bedford

"Hi everybody, I have a disability, so I walk with a crutches. Will I still be allowed to go to swingers club/saunas, and use crutches indoors. Have you ever seen anyone use crutches in swingers club and what are your thoughts when you see them? Thank you "

I went to a club when I was in a wheelchair, so crutches are not an issue, at least technically. Depending on the club, they could prevent you from getting to all the areas in the club though. So before considering a visit to any particular club, check their website regarding layout, tight or steep staircases, access to wet areas etc. You can also contact your chosen club directly. Also, please note I have not come across any toilets or shower areas in clubs (ones I have visited) that have facilities for disabled people. But crutches can be a good conversation starter, too- my wheelchair definitely was, even though I was confined to parts of the club only.

By *ugarspice7Couple 19 weeks ago

ilkeston

Young lady turned up at the attic with crutches she had no problems having fun and was welcomed into the club bless her

» Add a new message to this topic