FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees Friday the 17th

Jaydees Friday the 17th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    19 weeks ago

I’m really wanting to go with someone, either as friends or whatever. I’m pretty new to the club scene some would really love to go with someone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmaleiaWoman 19 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I went there myself for curvy night last month, it’s a really friendly place, I spoke to 1/2 the club goers, they were all lovely. If you don’t brave the step, you’ll always be wanting to attend, post on the thread they’ll put out, you’ll see some faces you recognise there

By *edHairBBWWoman 19 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"I’m really wanting to go with someone, either as friends or whatever. I’m pretty new to the club scene some would really love to go with someone. "

You'll be fine. Best thing to do is turn up have a show around and sit n chat to people.

By *891_kelWoman 19 weeks ago

rushden

"I’m really wanting to go with someone, either as friends or whatever. I’m pretty new to the club scene some would really love to go with someone. "

Just be social, smile and chat to people you’ll be fine! Everyone is always very welcoming there so as long as your not walking round with ya dick out following people you’ll do fine haha

Hahaha. Yea I won’t be walking around with my dick out don’t you worry! Hahaha

Got my place booked!

Who’s going? Would be great to meet people there as it’s my first time. Looking forward to it

» Add a new message to this topic