FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs with regular bisexual nights

Clubs with regular bisexual nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *x Smith OP   Man 30 weeks ago

East Lancs

Besides Northwich, where in England, north of Stoke-on-Trent, south of Kendal, West of Doncaster, are there regular bi nights, how frequent on what day of the week? Is there a weekly one in Yorkshire on a Tuesday?

I work 10 hour days (4/7), so only somewhere I'd want to go to when I have a week off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ufflerMan 30 weeks ago

leeds

Quest in Leeds every Tuesday and Biphoria every Thursday hosted across the Steam Complex and Swingers Club at Pandoras

By *iss DevilWoman 30 weeks ago

Bedford

Jaydees near St Neots - every 1st Friday of the month

Same VA near Sandy

Penthouse Playrooms - every last Friday of the month

Those are evenings only, and for Jaydees you have to have an openly bi/bi-curious profile on here (meet verified) or have a meet verified profile on Fabguys.

Then there is Chams Darlaston every Monday from 2pm.

By *ubber donnyMan 30 weeks ago

bawtry

Following

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Club Play Blackpool holds a bi night every so often, nothing for definite yet ie notting diaried but the owner said April next one most likely be

By *ubber donnyMan 30 weeks ago

bawtry

"Club Play Blackpool holds a bi night every so often, nothing for definite yet ie notting diaried but the owner said April next one most likely be"

April 6th. Saturday. We hope to get there! We will be doing Northwich the day before!

By *x Smith OP   Man 30 weeks ago

East Lancs

Thanks for the advice all.

I've had so much fun at Northwich, been 6 times out of the last 8. Club Play I've enjoyed but been on days when there seemed to be a dearth of gay/ bi top men. Been a while, 15 months I think. Quest was the one I'd heard mentioned but put off by the high single men price on a bi night. Makes no sense that couples are a tenner and single guys are £20. I can afford; its the principle. Do I bring my asexual homo-romantic husband? Would he sit in the cafe and enjoy the passing conversations? Maybe we bring the gaming laptop for him, I dunno!? Swinging is about the only thing I do with my leisure time without my love.

Tempted to Steam Complex. Went to a gay afternoon ages ago, didn't know they did anything bi

By *iss DevilWoman 30 weeks ago

Bedford

Another place I forgot about is Greenhouse Sauna, which is a gay/bi men sauna. There is one in Luton with very easy access from the train station, and one in Birmingham area- Darlaston, I believe?

I know that Luton one runs BiTastic event every Tuesday when ladies are welcome, but the rest of the week is men only.

By *eachy123Woman 29 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play has 1 coming up

By *otwife and Him 69Couple 29 weeks ago

Preston

Following this x

» Add a new message to this topic