FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Naked night Chams (Thurs)

Naked night Chams (Thurs)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *woodcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

We were just wondering what it’s been like since restarting. Has it been busy? We are thinking of going tomorrow night and interested in hearing peoples views and who is going tomorrow

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issionFanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I haven't been since the relaunch so cannot comment, but I enjoyed the original and am hoping (work permitting) to make it this Thursday.

Not sure how busy it will be but hopefully enough people to have a sociable time whilst enjoying the hot tub, sauna, & steam room and generally being in the buff!

By *orobinCouple  over a year ago

preston

We’re so keen to enjoy Naked Night again. Loved it when it was on Tuesday. Hope to be there during October. Please let us know how it goes if you attend this week.

By *woodcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Borehamwood

"We’re so keen to enjoy Naked Night again. Loved it when it was on Tuesday. Hope to be there during October. Please let us know how it goes if you attend this week. "

Will do. Anyone else going?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Likewise we used to love naked Tuesday and intrested to see how it's going. Unfortunately Thursday's don't work so well for us so don't know when we'll actually get to go.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Very interested to know how it's going. Want to attend one in October, if we can.

By *issionFanMan  over a year ago

Worcester

I visited for Naked Night last night. It was relatively quiet but the people who were there were friendly and welcoming and it was a very sociable evening with a chance to enjoy the hot tub, sauna etc without it being crowded (as it can be on Fridays).

I will definitely aim to go again and hope more people do too as it could be a great, more chilled, alternative to the hectic (but fun) Friday nights.

By *teve_goodwoodMan  over a year ago

Staffordshire

I'm thinking of heading down on a Thursday in a few weeks. Would be my first time but really looking forward to it.

By *r_YouTubeMan 49 weeks ago

Colchester

Will be attending with lolly next thusday (26th), hopefully theres a good turn out

By *aughtynice92xxxCouple 49 weeks ago

neath/p.talbot

We might be heading up this Thursday

By *aughtynice92xxxCouple 49 weeks ago

neath/p.talbot

Who going this Thursday?

By *issionFanMan 49 weeks ago

Worcester

I aim to be there this Thursday again, and should have the Friday off so can stay late. Last time (2 weeks ago for me) it was a rather eventful night whilst still having a chilled feel, so hoping for similar.

By *idnight experimentalCouple 11 weeks ago

Congleton

Anyone

» Add a new message to this topic