FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club play 16th june

Club play 16th june

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omoflexible84 OP   Woman  over a year ago

p

Well hello anyone who's going.

I am traveling down from the north east on me tod and was wondering if anyone else is and like me will have to wait to check in ect or after checking in has time to kill and maybe fancies a pint and a natter. Will add as I am a single female this is NOT a invite to play or any monkey business it's just like minded people having a drink and probs discussing the barbaric messages we get on here haha.

You can be a single f/m, a couple, tv, pink, green, dressed as a unicorn or have a pineapple on your head its always nice to chat with like minded people AND it will help me to not look like a rabbit in headlights when I walk in x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Well hello anyone who's going.

I am traveling down from the north east on me tod and was wondering if anyone else is and like me will have to wait to check in ect or after checking in has time to kill and maybe fancies a pint and a natter. Will add as I am a single female this is NOT a invite to play or any monkey business it's just like minded people having a drink and probs discussing the barbaric messages we get on here haha.

You can be a single f/m, a couple, tv, pink, green, dressed as a unicorn or have a pineapple on your head its always nice to chat with like minded people AND it will help me to not look like a rabbit in headlights when I walk in x"

Sometimes people go to the soul suite beforehand but on a fri the club opens at 8pm they'll be some girls already there (bar staff and hostesses) and possible others arriving early too.

Let them know it's your first time they'll introduce you to others

Maybe also have a look around in the guestlist commenting in the thread (under the forum the club ad and events) may help talking to others attending.

I hope this helps you out a bit

By *omoflexible84 OP   Woman  over a year ago

p

You can be a single f/m, a couple, tv, pink, green, dressed as a unicorn or have a pineapple on your head its always nice to chat with like minded people AND it will help me to not look like a rabbit in headlights when I walk in x

Sometimes people go to the soul suite beforehand but on a fri the club opens at 8pm they'll be some girls already there (bar staff and hostesses) and possible others arriving early too.

Maybe also have a look around in the guestlist commenting in the thread (under the forum the club ad and events) may help talking to others attending.

I hope this helps you out a bit "

It has thankyou x

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

I hope this helps you out a bit

It has thankyou x"

Putting a meet up also helps as people will know you’re in the area and what you’re looking to do, the Avant Guarde is also good for drinks before the club and don’t worry about walking into the club you’ll be made very welcome and given a tour of the club and females are free entry too, this Sunday see’s a change in opening hours 2pm - 2am and is free to anyone who attend Fuck Fest on Friday night and Devilish Delights on Saturday night, as always my inbox is always open to answer any questions that you may have xx

» Add a new message to this topic