FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Manchester/Stoke on Trent Clubs?

Manchester/Stoke on Trent Clubs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anKate OP   Woman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Hey everyone, I've just moved to near Stoke on Trent. I know there's Adam and Eves in manchester - what's the best night for a single bisexual to go?

Any other single (pref bi) women that go and want to meet me there?

Are there any other clubs in the area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hey everyone, I've just moved to near Stoke on Trent. I know there's Adam and Eves in manchester - what's the best night for a single bisexual to go?

Are there any other clubs in the area? "

You've got atlantisEVOLUTION in Burslem, that's on your doorstep. Lovely friendly club. Check the website for information. I'd recommend Friday nights. If you go on a party night, there's several coming up, it tends to be a bit busier. Saying that, it's pretty busy most Fridays lately.

By *orthernJayMan  over a year ago

Canary Wharf

"Hey everyone, I've just moved to near Stoke on Trent. I know there's Adam and Eves in manchester - what's the best night for a single bisexual to go?

Are there any other clubs in the area? "

Call A&E first, see if Dave is working and he’ll take the very best care of you; he’s a legend of the scene in the north west, check out the A&E club reviews on here and see just how many single ladies call him out by name.

He’s a proper gentleman of the finest order

Kidsgrove

" You've got atlantisEVOLUTION in Burslem, that's on your doorstep. Lovely friendly club. Check the website for information. I'd recommend Friday nights. If you go on a party night, there's several coming up, it tends to be a bit busier. Saying that, it's pretty busy most Fridays lately.

"

Ah thanks Lizzy. I didn't know about Atlantis. I couldn't find their website. Will have another look and try to get over on a Friday! I think you dropped me a message but it's been lost in my inbox, would love to have a club buddy for my first trip if you're about x

Kidsgrove

"

Call A&E first, see if Dave is working and he’ll take the very best care of you; he’s a legend of the scene in the north west, check out the A&E club reviews on here and see just how many single ladies call him out by name.

He’s a proper gentleman of the finest order "

Okie dokie I will look into it and ask for Dave! Would love to get back into the scene

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Couldn't agree more I've known dave a long time myself now and the girls at A&E (Adam and eves) are a great bunch and have done amazing things with the club since the lift of covid. Worth a visit for sure

By *idnight experimentalCouple  over a year ago

Spondon / congulton

Derby is that far from you and the home to a very large club called the attic. Nice friendly atmosphere great staff. Everyone will make you feel welcome. Get a tour on your first visit and No membership fees.

Again look at there website enjoy where you end up.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

" You've got atlantisEVOLUTION in Burslem, that's on your doorstep. Lovely friendly club. Check the website for information. I'd recommend Friday nights. If you go on a party night, there's several coming up, it tends to be a bit busier. Saying that, it's pretty busy most Fridays lately.

Ah thanks Lizzy. I didn't know about Atlantis. I couldn't find their website. Will have another look and try to get over on a Friday! I think you dropped me a message but it's been lost in my inbox, would love to have a club buddy for my first trip if you're about x"

Hi. I've sent you another message. You can Google the name of the venue....atlantisEVOLUTION or if you look at club reviews, scroll down to West Midlands and Atlantis is the first one listed. I'd happily accompany you on your first visit. I go fairly often .

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Couldnt have put that any better. Well said bout dave Ns a&e

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

" I didn't know about Atlantis. I couldn't find their website. Will have another look and try to get over on a Friday! I think you dropped me a message but it's been lost in my inbox, would love to have a club buddy for my first trip if you're about x"

Look on the site under 'Club Reviews - West Midlands'

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Ah thanks Lizzy. I didn't know about Atlantis. I couldn't find their website. Will have another look and try to get over on a Friday! I think you dropped me a message but it's been lost in my inbox, would love to have a club buddy for my first trip if you're about x"

Hi there,

Cat at atlantisEVOLUTION here . . .

Have a look at my profile - message if you want - I will be happy to answer any Q's you have.

Regards

Cat X

By *ouxx2324Woman  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi! You should check out Cupids in Salford, next to Manchester. Really friendly club with lots of different events on every week with other bi single females attending. I love it there! There’s also couples and single female only nights every Wednesdays that might appeal to you as well!

Kidsgrove

"Hi! You should check out Cupids in Salford, next to Manchester. Really friendly club with lots of different events on every week with other bi single females attending. I love it there! There’s also couples and single female only nights every Wednesdays that might appeal to you as well! "

I will check out cupids Although I never really have much luck with couples :/

I have a map of all the clubs that a friend has made which is super helpful. One day I'll get round all of them! It's just finding/making the time. All seem to be about an hour, atlantis is close though so that's useful.

x

» Add a new message to this topic