FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydees newbie night, club virgin here!

Jaydees newbie night, club virgin here!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issSugarPlum OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I'm tempted to go on Saturday but am nervous, especially being a big girl. Any tips/advice welcome....

Be nice!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DandKCCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm tempted to go on Saturday but am nervous, especially being a big girl. Any tips/advice welcome....

Be nice!"

It's understandable to be nervous about ypur first visit but rest assured you will be well looked after

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I'm tempted to go on Saturday but am nervous, especially being a big girl. Any tips/advice welcome....

Be nice!"

firstly you look gorgeous and secondly you couldn’t be in better hands conquering the nerves just makes the whole experience worth while in my opinion I hope you attend x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You certainly do look beautiful, and you have definitely picked the right place to go, you will not be alone with being nervous but once you step though the door all the staff there are absolutely amazing and will take great care of you and soon make sure you feel comfortable, I promise you won't regret it. Nick x

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Be nice!"

Love plus size ladies. Just be yourselves and you will enjoy the your first visit. Also check out bbw events. Lots of clubs do these events and usually they are the best nights.

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Be nice!"

The hardest thing you will find is to walk through the door. Take a look at the club reviews they speak for themselves. We shall look after you

By *aven123Woman  over a year ago

stevenage

Best thing I ever did was walk through jaydees door!

It is nerve racking the first time... I sat outside for half hour lol.

You're gorgeous and will be welcomed with open arms! Every body is celebrated and loved and you will be too!

I'll no doubt be there so I'll come say high so u won't be alone xx

By *eautyAndTheBeardedCouple  over a year ago

letchworth

As soon as your in the doors and have settled. You will wonder why you were so nervous in the first place. Jaydees honestly have the best people I have ever met all under one roof. The staff are fantastic and always go above and beyond to make sure your night is a good one. And the people who visit Jaydees are the friendliest bunch ever. You will leave with so many new friends. And never look back.

Easier said than done. But try not to be too nervous. And talk to people. You won’t regret it xXx

By *issSugarPlum OP   Woman  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

[Removed by poster at 09/04/23 20:15:45]

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

PDI for now

Jaydees wasn't the first club we went to, but it certainly is the friendliest we've been to.

We're sure that you'll be looked after and made to feel part of the Jaydees family, like we have been.

I was exactly the same as you but as soon as you walk in that will all melt away trust me ...i go alone every time since and that was over a year ago ..no one is judgemental x

By *ust-KinkingCouple  over a year ago

North London

You’ll be fine, it’s by far the friendliest and most welcoming club out there x

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Club reviews speak volumes. All of us take pride in welcoming new people, and also making sure they feel safe and comfortable. Any problems just give us a shout and we'll get everything sorted for you.

You'll love it

By *aldeagle1954Man  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Well, your pics show me you are really a beautiful lady that attracts attention (and plays) and would receive compliments from the friendly people in Jaydees. Be confident in yourself as I would certainly chat to you if I were there.

By *imeros and the NymphCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Amazing space with amazing people. The most inviting welcoming place.

Hoping we'll be there and will say hi.

Nerves, we've all been there and honestly when through the door it all melts away

Welcome.....

By *ingeandTCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

We were incredibly nervous when we first visited, but we needn’t of been. Everyone is welcoming and honestly your nerves will just disappear!

As someone who doesn’t even like wearing a swimsuit on holiday, never did I think I’d feel comfortable enough anywhere to walk round in minimal clothing/underwear but there I do!

By *eautyAndTheBeardedCouple  over a year ago

letchworth

"We were incredibly nervous when we first visited, but we needn’t of been. Everyone is welcoming and honestly your nerves will just disappear!

As someone who doesn’t even like wearing a swimsuit on holiday, never did I think I’d feel comfortable enough anywhere to walk round in minimal clothing/underwear but there I do! "

And you look gorgous doing so

By *ingeandTCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"We were incredibly nervous when we first visited, but we needn’t of been. Everyone is welcoming and honestly your nerves will just disappear!

As someone who doesn’t even like wearing a swimsuit on holiday, never did I think I’d feel comfortable enough anywhere to walk round in minimal clothing/underwear but there I do!

And you look gorgous doing so "

Aww thank you!

By *inkyfuckery999Couple  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Jaydees would be a good first club to go to, club owners are all really friendly the play areas are separate to the social area and you can go at your own pace, also plenty of private rooms if you decide to play

I first went to Jaydees about 5 weeks ago. Also a BBW here. The most friendliest bunch of people you will ever meet! I went by myself, but did speak to someone first before going, which really helped so I knew I had someone to talk to when I got there. So if there is an event on that you like a look of, there are generally threads for it. Find it and say you are going and people will welcome you in open arms. I have since been back, and had the most awesome night. Honestly you won't regret it!

» Add a new message to this topic