FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single ladies in club

Single ladies in club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otdot88 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Hi ladies ,

When you are going to the sex parties , do you do blowjobs or handjobs only ? I am kind of germs freak but I would like to please the guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ik69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 02/03/23 18:24:21]

By *ik69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 02/03/23 18:24:25]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ladies ,

When you are going to the sex parties , do you do blowjobs or handjobs only ? I am kind of germs freak but I would like to please the guys "

Do what makes *you* happy.

Take lube and gloves, they might like it kinky.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I do whatever feels right for me at the time (no bare back though), but I have a few friends who use condoms for oral, totally up to you, only do what you're comfortable with.

By *bwstarzWoman  over a year ago

south cheshire

"Hi ladies ,

When you are going to the sex parties , do you do blowjobs or handjobs only ? I am kind of germs freak but I would like to please the guys "

I do what pleases me, whether that is having a blow bang, gang bang or 121. I go to have sex though not to give out hand jobs or blow jobs but they are generally part of the experience.

Would say though I’m not there to ‘please the guys’. I’m there for my own pleasure as well as theirs.

Do what makes you feel good and happy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ladies ,

When you are going to the sex parties , do you do blowjobs or handjobs only ? I am kind of germs freak but I would like to please the guys

I do what pleases me, whether that is having a blow bang, gang bang or 121. I go to have sex though not to give out hand jobs or blow jobs but they are generally part of the experience.

Would say though I’m not there to ‘please the guys’. I’m there for my own pleasure as well as theirs.

Do what makes you feel good and happy "

Agree with the above don't feel caught out you have to please all its not possible do it for you!

By *ltimateGemWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Totally in agreement with the females above. Go for you!! If there is a guy doing something that you disagree with, tell him to jog on!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I go to let my hair down and am always prepared mentally and physically for whatever I may want at time. You don't know who may be around and how your desires flow. I'm not new to sex or clubs, so can cope

By *otdot88 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I mean I know that i can’t force myself to anything just worried about STIs

By *bwstarzWoman  over a year ago

south cheshire

"I mean I know that i can’t force myself to anything just worried about STIs "

Tbh you and only you are responsible for your own sexual health so only you can decide what risk levels you are prepared to take. Some people will only give blow jobs with condoms and others are quite happy to suck away without. Same as you will get some people who will bareback everyone in a club and others won’t let them within 6 feet without a condom on, everyone has their own level.

The only thing you can do is get tested regular and find a playing level that is good for you, not all sti’s are stopped with condoms so there is always a risk of catching something no matter how safe you play.

By *igG86Man  over a year ago

Godmanchester

"Hi ladies ,

I am all about what makes you happy and comfortable and although I don't speak for all men on here I can speak for me and a good number. It is as much about your comfort level and if anyone is making you do things you aren't happy with then report it to someone and it will be dealt with, I'm not sure about private parties but in a club the guests are as good at policing the behaviour as the staff at times

By *ocopops1962Man  over a year ago

Glasgow / Lindon

OP , you will be pleasing the guys with your presence , there is no obligation to give anyone a blow job or hand job , as many have said above do what makes YOU comfortable x

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I mean I know that i can’t force myself to anything just worried about STIs

Tbh you and only you are responsible for your own sexual health so only you can decide what risk levels you are prepared to take. Some people will only give blow jobs with condoms and others are quite happy to suck away without. Same as you will get some people who will bareback everyone in a club and others won’t let them within 6 feet without a condom on, everyone has their own level.

The only thing you can do is get tested regular and find a playing level that is good for you, not all sti’s are stopped with condoms so there is always a risk of catching something no matter how safe you play.

"

Couldn’t agree more

» Add a new message to this topic