FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Dungeon rules

Dungeon rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arage OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bracknell

Hi all,

I visit a swinging club during events that invite both those into swinging and those into fetish/kink.

We enjoy those nights, we don't swing but we do enjoy watching and being watched.

Our problem is when we play in the dungeon. We usually do caning and various other impact play. So in the kink world, you should be quiet, not interrupt the people doing a 'scene' and give them plenty of space. Is this in conflict with swinging rules?

To give examples of what happened:

- One guy shouted "do it harder"

- One guy asked if he could play with my wife's tits

Are the above normal for swingers? Any ideas how to avoid being interrupted? Or is it just hopeless doing this in a swingers club?

Cheers

G

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

from the land of milk & honey

"Hi all,

I visit a swinging club during events that invite both those into swinging and those into fetish/kink.

We enjoy those nights, we don't swing but we do enjoy watching and being watched.

Our problem is when we play in the dungeon. We usually do caning and various other impact play. So in the kink world, you should be quiet, not interrupt the people doing a 'scene' and give them plenty of space. Is this in conflict with swinging rules?

To give examples of what happened:

- One guy shouted "do it harder"

- One guy asked if he could play with my wife's tits

Are the above normal for swingers? Any ideas how to avoid being interrupted? Or is it just hopeless doing this in a swingers club?

Cheers

G

"

Sounds about normal, hence why we are constructing our own dungeon come Fetty play room at home

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

No, it shouldn't be accepted behaviour, which is why if I'm in a scene I always ask someone to spot for me. That way they can stop anyone interupting my play.

I've certainly requested people be quiet, not sit in dungeon furniture they aren't using and called people out for shouting out 'suggestions'

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I would not expect onlookers to interrupt people enjoying sex by giving suggestions, and so why would anyone think it's acceptable to behave as you describe.

The club I attend has swingers and fet events separately and that appears to work. I'd speak to the club staff to explain that this is not acceptable. Anyone behaving like that ought to be given a warning.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

Normal, because swinging and kink don't cross. If you want an uniterupted kink. You need a kink club where they have proticol and eitticate with Dungeon monitors on hand. Know this from exspiraince!

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Yes agree with those that say swing and kink is for different venues.

Many people won't understand the principles of kink and therefore can't be expected to follow etiquette.

There's also quite a few people who do kink in dungeons purely for show, and like the audience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Recently when we played at a club we had a very nice audience of anppreciative guys when suddenly a young “lady” arrived and commenced a loud commentary whilst asking men would you like this or that etc?

As she so obviously couldn’t stand not being the centre of attention we told the guys they we were stopping now and wouldn’t be inviting anyone to join us after all because of her behaviour.

She instantly became very popular.

By *p4fun60Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

The average swinger does not have dungeon experiance! Add to this the large quality of single guys allowed to roam freely from playroom to playroom not knowing etiquette unfortunately is always going to cause a class of cultures.with no resident dungeon master/mistress to educate newbies at our local club we advised that a set of guidelines for the uninitiated be displayed on the door but so far it's not happened & so after a brief intro to this other world by some Great playmates, we've been put off altogether from continuing due to others bad behaviour

By *aggy dollsCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We've given up with clubs for this reason, it got to the point where we were paying good money and coming home in a foul mood, unfortunately on the whole the swinging scene and kink scene don't appear to gell very well and if anything it seems to have gotten worse since lockdown.

Mr Hayes.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Unfortunately some of the behaviour discussed above is common. In my experience watching people in a dungeon scenario should be done in silence with no interruptions.

I observed a couple the other day at a club. They were doing impact and sensory play and the lady was blindfolded. He could see me in the mirror. I watched in silence only sneaking forward for a second to look at the tools he had set out beside them as I couldn't make out an implement he was using due to the low light.

Am always dismayed when people talk loudly or get too close. If whoever wants your interaction then they will invite you.

Observe, if you must comment do it quietly and above all, don't interrupt

Bradford

"Unfortunately some of the behaviour discussed above is common. In my experience watching people in a dungeon scenario should be done in silence with no interruptions.

I observed a couple the other day at a club. They were doing impact and sensory play and the lady was blindfolded. He could see me in the mirror. I watched in silence only sneaking forward for a second to look at the tools he had set out beside them as I couldn't make out an implement he was using due to the low light.

Am always dismayed when people talk loudly or get too close. If whoever wants your interaction then they will invite you.

Observe, if you must comment do it quietly and above all, don't interrupt "

He gets it ^

Mr Hayes

By *arage OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bracknell

Heard some good news, our club has employed somebody to be a Dungeon Monitor. I pray this will help - it sounds perfect. We just need somebody who tells the interrupters and talkers to stop.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Heard some good news, our club has employed somebody to be a Dungeon Monitor. I pray this will help - it sounds perfect. We just need somebody who tells the interrupters and talkers to stop."

That's good to hear. Hope it works to stamp out the bad behaviour.

Bradford

"Heard some good news, our club has employed somebody to be a Dungeon Monitor. I pray this will help - it sounds perfect. We just need somebody who tells the interrupters and talkers to stop."

We used to attend a club that when we were having a bit of a moan about dungeon etiquette told us to just stick the quieter midweek nights, made us feel like we were in the wrong so we haven't been back at all since. I guess some clubs have a better attitude than others towards inclusion.

Mr Hayes.

» Add a new message to this topic