FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bmfc xtasia gangbang wanted 10/03/23

Bmfc xtasia gangbang wanted 10/03/23

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The girlfriend has requested I try to arrange a group of decent guys who are fine with gangbanging her publicly Infront of others in the cinema room upstairs in Xtasia.

Please message us pics if your interested.

This is her fantasy she would love to fulfill.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *JonaMan  over a year ago

walsall

Will be there to participate

By *aneeCouple  over a year ago

bath

Have you guys tried the cinema in the cellar under flirts.

I'm going to give it a go Friday afternoon xx

"Have you guys tried the cinema in the cellar under flirts.

I'm going to give it a go Friday afternoon xx"

No we've never been to flirts. Where is it?

By *ou at FlirtsWoman  over a year ago

West Bromwich

No we've never been to flirts. Where is it?"

Flirts is the pub/hotel on the _tasia site. Open 2pm til 8pm with cinima and play rooms

No we've never been to flirts. Where is it?

Flirts is the pub/hotel on the _tasia site. Open 2pm til 8pm with cinima and play rooms "

Do you need to be staying there to access the play rooms?

By *ackieSteveCouple  over a year ago

Newbridge

Hot thread!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking to try xstasia, when would people recommend is the best time to go ? And what should I wear !

By *wocomeasoneCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Looking to try xstasia, when would people recommend is the best time to go ? And what should I wear ! "

Saturdays are for couples and single females so that’s probably the best bet

By *aan31Man  over a year ago

telforf

Do people make use of this in daytime or is it generally quiet ?

By *amcamzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yhh im gnna be there

Anyone else interested? Please message us

Still looking for applicant's haha

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"The girlfriend has requested I try to arrange a group of decent guys who are fine with gangbanging her publicly Infront of others in the cinema room upstairs in Xtasia.

This is her fantasy she would love to fulfill. "

Something we've done before and worked well. We give you a load of tokens. You spend an hour or two giving them out to the guys you want involved around the main club. When you move up to the chill lounge, we provide a door man to make sure only guys with tokens come in. Means you get the guys you want and can relax knowing the groupies aren't following Shout on entry if you wish to pursue this option.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The girlfriend has requested I try to arrange a group of decent guys who are fine with gangbanging her publicly Infront of others in the cinema room upstairs in Xtasia.

Something we've done before and worked well. We give you a load of tokens. You spend an hour or two giving them out to the guys you want involved around the main club. When you move up to the chill lounge, we provide a door man to make sure only guys with tokens come in. Means you get the guys you want and can relax knowing the groupies aren't following Shout on entry if you wish to pursue this option. "

That’s a great idea!

By *tfuckMan  over a year ago

Luton / Wigan

I'm interested to join you

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Something we've done before and worked well. We give you a load of tokens. You spend an hour or two giving them out to the guys you want involved around the main club. When you move up to the chill lounge, we provide a door man to make sure only guys with tokens come in. Means you get the guys you want and can relax knowing the groupies aren't following Shout on entry if you wish to pursue this option. "

Great Idea

West Bromwich

Looks like we'll be giving out lots of tokens!

By *oby321Man  over a year ago

Earth

I'll be there

By *23bbcMan  over a year ago

Romford

Looking forward to this!!

Birmingham

Hi @Xtasia

Is this something we can take up on Friday night as this is something we’d definitely be interested in?

X

By *upreme_TigerMan  over a year ago

walsall

I’m in….

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Looks like we'll be giving out lots of tokens! "

Birmingham

We definitely want tokens the Mrs would prefer that idea. She can’t wait until tomorrow now

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

We really like the idea of this

West Bromwich

Something we've done before and worked well. We give you a load of tokens. You spend an hour or two giving them out to the guys you want involved around the main club. When you move up to the chill lounge, we provide a door man to make sure only guys with tokens come in. Means you get the guys you want and can relax knowing the groupies aren't following Shout on entry if you wish to pursue this option.

Hi @Xtasia

Is this something we can take up on Friday night as this is something we’d definitely be interested in?

X"

Yes, easily done, chat about it when next in.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Nice idea

By *ateellaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Sounds so much fun!

Would we be able to do this on one of your BMFC nights? X

West Bromwich

Sounds so much fun!

Would we be able to do this on one of your BMFC nights? X"

Doesn't really work on BMFC main nights as so many folks hooking up together, and not looking for a specific scenario, just fun, it would take out an entire area.

By *r Pleasure 1688Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Friday if you want the choice of single men

» Add a new message to this topic