FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single male entry

Single male entry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sexyH OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Hi I'd love my husband to go to a club In Midlands as a single male and come home to tell me how naughty he was. Any ideas where he can go without having to be in a waiting list.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Hi I'd love my husband to go to a club In Midlands as a single male and come home to tell me how naughty he was. Any ideas where he can go without having to be in a waiting list."

As you are already club members I would have thought they would allow a single membership too but I could be wrong.

Leicester

"Hi I'd love my husband to go to a club In Midlands as a single male and come home to tell me how naughty he was. Any ideas where he can go without having to be in a waiting list.

As you are already club members I would have thought they would allow a single membership too but I could be wrong."

Can only go as a couple

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hi I'd love my husband to go to a club In Midlands as a single male and come home to tell me how naughty he was. Any ideas where he can go without having to be in a waiting list."

Xtasia. Just contact the club directly.

A

Leicester

"Hi I'd love my husband to go to a club In Midlands as a single male and come home to tell me how naughty he was. Any ideas where he can go without having to be in a waiting list.

Xtasia. Just contact the club directly.

A"

Will do thank you

Flagrante

As you are already club members I would have thought they would allow a single membership too but I could be wrong.

Can only go as a couple "

On your couples membership yes, you would need a separate single membership. Surprised if you would need to be on a waiting list if you are already good members.

Leicester

Can only go as a couple

On your couples membership yes, you would need a separate single membership. Surprised if you would need to be on a waiting list if you are already good members."

will try _tasia but thats what Chams have said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can only go as a couple

On your couples membership yes, you would need a separate single membership. Surprised if you would need to be on a waiting list if you are already good members."

Surely he can just go to the club on his own as he's already a member as part of a couple by just paying the relevant single male entrance fee that night and if course if it's limited single males been selected via whatever process is in place.

KJ

Leicester

Can only go as a couple

On your couples membership yes, you would need a separate single membership. Surprised if you would need to be on a waiting list if you are already good members.

Surely he can just go to the club on his own as he's already a member as part of a couple by just paying the relevant single male entrance fee that night and if course if it's limited single males been selected via whatever process is in place.

KJ"

That's what we thought but Chams days otherwise. Will call Xtasia

By *otsuredorsetCouple  over a year ago

Sturminster Newton, but travel all over the UK

Friday is single males at Liberty elite.

And other places have greedy girls nights when single men are welcome

Leicester

"Friday is single males at Liberty elite.

And other places have greedy girls nights when single men are welcome"

Thank you. Fang libs last night and their quest list was closed. Will look out for greedy girls nights

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

And other places have greedy girls nights when single men are welcome"

Greedy girls nights are not the only events where single men are welcome. Personally those are the kind of nights as a solo man I’d probably avoid. Sausage fest much?

But (in my humble opinion) I don’t understand why a female half can attend alone on a couples membership, but a male half has to have an individual membership to attend alone. Guess it’s just the double standards of this word eh!

Flagrante

Greedy girls nights are not the only events where single men are welcome. Personally those are the kind of nights as a solo man I’d probably avoid. Sausage fest much?

But (in my humble opinion) I don’t understand why a female half can attend alone on a couples membership, but a male half has to have an individual membership to attend alone. Guess it’s just the double standards of this word eh! "

They can't

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

But (in my humble opinion) I don’t understand why a female half can attend alone on a couples membership, but a male half has to have an individual membership to attend alone. Guess it’s just the double standards of this word eh!

They can't "

Maybe it varies by club but I have a single female friend who has a couples membership for a certain club, she attends alone on said membership many times and they don’t bat an eyelid, go figure…

By *andS33Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

They can't

Maybe it varies by club but I have a single female friend who has a couples membership for a certain club, she attends alone on said membership many times and they don’t bat an eyelid, go figure… "

Suppose it depends if its free membership for females and couples normally but single men have to pay membership fee. They could go once as a couple for free membership then skip the single man fee.

Leicester

They can't

Maybe it varies by club but I have a single female friend who has a couples membership for a certain club, she attends alone on said membership many times and they don’t bat an eyelid, go figure…

Suppose it depends if its free membership for females and couples normally but single men have to pay membership fee. They could go once as a couple for free membership then skip the single man fee. "

Don't mind paying as a male only if they allowed it

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

They can't

Maybe it varies by club but I have a single female friend who has a couples membership for a certain club, she attends alone on said membership many times and they don’t bat an eyelid, go figure… "

We are members of a few clubs, for one of them either of us can use our couples membership card to attend as a single. At another club when we received our couples membership we also received single membership numbers too.

It all depends on the policy of the club.

Ms x

Leicester

They can't

We are members of a few clubs, for one of them either of us can use our couples membership card to attend as a single. At another club when we received our couples membership we also received single membership numbers too.

It all depends on the policy of the club.

Ms x"

Thank you. He'll be applying for Xtasia online tonight and see if he gets approved and on a waiting list for Chams

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Aintree

They can't

There’s never a shortage of penis in clubs, whereas vagina…..

"

There’s never a shortage of penis in clubs, whereas vagina….. "

Setting yourself a target to moan and whinge on every single thread about clubs about the fact you don't seem to attract playmates at clubs isn't a good vibe. The events I attend down south are very even numbers. Solo women like lots of solo guys usually and if you are being ignored and avoided each time you have been to a club (as you point out on every. Single. Thread....) perhaps it's time to look at what YOU bring to the party that clearly isn't appealing.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Aintree

"

Setting yourself a target to moan and whinge on every single thread about clubs about the fact you don't seem to attract playmates at clubs isn't a good vibe. The events I attend down south are very even numbers. Solo women like lots of solo guys usually and if you are being ignored and avoided each time you have been to a club (as you point out on every. Single. Thread....) perhaps it's time to look at what YOU bring to the party that clearly isn't appealing.

"

So; in these “very even numbers” events you attend in the South, are the numbers of single ladies capped to prevent a too high female : male ratio? Can you point me to an event thread where the organiser posted “No more single ladies thank you. Single male places still available”…..?

"

So; in these “very even numbers” events you attend in the South, are the numbers of single ladies capped to prevent a too high female : male ratio? Can you point me to an event thread where the organiser posted “No more single ladies thank you. Single male places still available”…..?"

It's always the way, single male who has experience of visiting clubs, gives option based on their experience, and the reply from many is "your moaning because you can't get any".

Well at least he visits clubs and supports the owners, but now he may say blow this and withdraw his support.

Some swingers should keep their comments to themselves as they do nothing for advertising clubs, in fact quite the opposite.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

But (in my humble opinion) I don’t understand why a female half can attend alone on a couples membership, but a male half has to have an individual membership to attend alone. Guess it’s just the double standards of this word eh! "

It's not double standards, it's clubs trying to keep a good ratio of females and couples to males. I guess if I couple did it, a man came on his own on a couple's membership, it wouldn't matter too much. But it's never going to be just one. Whereas extra woman is always welcome from the point of view of the club.

The Attic Derby, no

Membership required just pay the required entrance fee

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

Jaydees, the male half of a couple can go alone with the couples membership I do it all the time, I just have to let them know prior to attending and pay the same as what the single guys do

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Single guys welcome at AtlantisEVOLUTION in Stoke on Fridays.

I honestly don't know about the rule re single guys attending if they have couples membership. I'll ask next time I go, but I think they can.

But regarding the OPs situation, the gent can join on the night if he has ID. There's no waiting list.

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

I'll give you a tip if trying us. Attend a few nights as a couple, be seen to enjoy the night together, then you ask at reception for his single male membership.

Reasons:

Some couples memberships are taken out by folks who are not couples, just gaining entry, lady then left at bar as guy walks around.

Some "hire" a lady for the evening just to get memberships.

Many will post a message like this one, direct to club, and wife/partner has no knowledge of the post at all, or doesn't actually exist.

Most clubs have developed their policies over many years of experience with the scene, and there's normally good reasons for their rules.

Leicester

I'll give you a tip if trying us. Attend a few nights as a couple, be seen to enjoy the night together, then you ask at reception for his single male membership.

Reasons:

Some couples memberships are taken out by folks who are not couples, just gaining entry, lady then left at bar as guy walks around.

Some "hire" a lady for the evening just to get memberships.

Many will post a message like this one, direct to club, and wife/partner has no knowledge of the post at all, or doesn't actually exist.

Most clubs have developed their policies over many years of experience with the scene, and there's normally good reasons for their rules.

"

Thank you. All sorted after visiting you as a couple On Saturday's foam party. Loved it.

By *anielpiercedMan  over a year ago

by the seaside

What about Amigos in your home town? I've recently joined as a single male with no issues and on Thursdays from Midday to Midnight they do a newbie day that you can attend without even having to be a member.

» Add a new message to this topic