FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia

Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eversaynever636 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath

Hello!

Have you ever tried Xtasia in West Bromwich?

Would be greatful for any feedback - good or bad.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aan31Man  over a year ago

West Mids

Been twice and loved it!! Was and is very daunting as a single male and first timer but was made to feel welcome by all the staff.

By *hite meat for BBCCouple  over a year ago

bmfc clubs

Nice club, it has plenty to offer. Good dance floor, nice bar and a variety of rooms to play in.

Bath

Much appreciated.

Anyone else?

By *hehotwifeCouple  over a year ago

warwick

We love this place and the only place we go. The musics good the staff are great, the club is spotless clean and the members are really respectfull and welcoming. Everyone fits in. The only one downside and i must admit, theres only one. The website says theres a dresscode which is enforced but we see people wearing anything, football shirt trainers etc. Its a shame its not enforced as much as the site suggests.

By *00KissesCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

We've enjoyed our evenings here, latest one being the Hot Wives night last Friday was busy, a good atmosphere and everyone welcomed.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

I don’t like it. I think the standard of single men can be poor.

The last time I went there was a creepy smelly man who stared at everyone. Lots of poorly dressed guys.

Bath

Sounds like a lot of positive experiences overall

By *aughtyCouple0315Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

We've only been once so far but loved it. Friendly staff and a good mix of rooms and dancefloor. They also have the flirts bar at the front but we didn't venture in there last time.

By *wocomeasoneCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We go every week we love the place good atmosphere staff are wicked and friendly people highly recommend

Bath

Thanks. Do you need to pre book? I know you have to sign up but I mean as entrance for the events to guarantee entry

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Thanks. Do you need to pre book? I know you have to sign up but I mean as entrance for the events to guarantee entry"

No need, if a member, or approved, then no need to book, although there is often a guest list on the forums here you can your names to if you wish for a specific event. We won't turn members away at the door, unless untidy or d*unk, etc

West Bromwich

"I don’t like it. I think the standard of single men can be poor.

The last time I went there was a creepy smelly man who stared at everyone. Lots of poorly dressed guys.

"

Interestingly I know who you are on about, and his membership here has been cancelled. As for dress code, we continually seek to improve it, however as a point, its often the guys in a couple who let us down, not always the singles.

We do try!

tf1

Interestingly I know who you are on about, and his membership here has been cancelled. As for dress code, we continually seek to improve it, however as a point, its often the guys in a couple who let us down, not always the singles.

We do try!"

Good to hear that. Oh I’m not moaning just about single guys. Guys in couples are just as bad I agree.

tf1

We do try!"

But I don’t understand how he was allowed in at all. Surely if he walks through my the door and smells wouldn’t you just turn him away ?

It put me off ever returning because I thought the standards were so poor.

(I’m trying not to be critical here as I can’t imagine how difficult it is running a club but by allowing someone like that in YouVe lost me as a member)

By *idsguySY1Man  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I think it’s a great club, clean, tidy, plenty of rooms, fantastic dance floor and staff.

My club to go too….

It’s not seedy like another local club

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Nice club

By *bflirtyCouple  over a year ago

pilton

We love it. It is quite big with lots of separated areas though so if the night is relatively quiet then it can feel a bit spread out. Having said that we’ve had nothing but good times there and find nights such as BMFC can be erotically highly charged.

By *odka Red BallMan  over a year ago

Bideford

I have never been to a better run club, and I've been to a few. Owners and Staff are really passionate about their club. In a dozen visits I have only ever seen one guy over step the mark and he was invited to leave by the staff immediately. It's good to see the club constantly improving, with the addition of stylish accommodation and bars. If your a newbie, this is the perfect club to dip your toes in to.

West Bromwich

Just like to say thanks for the above responses folks, appreciated.

By *andAxxxCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We had our first and second visit to Xstatia over the weekend and had a fantastic time. Very well run, clean, great facilities, very friendly staff and we met some lovely people too. We'll definitely be back when we're in the area

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 01/03/23 18:22:35]

West Mids

"

Standards in what way? Dress and hygiene ?

tf1

Standards in what way? Dress and hygiene ?"

Well clearly other people thinks it’s great place but yeah dress was poor. One guy absolutely reeked (but according to club uo thread has been banned)

Chavy men. No ability to converse. Just stand and stare.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We've only been on nights where it's been couples and single ladies and enjoyed ourselves both times. Planning on returning for the FFFF event in April.

» Add a new message to this topic