FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > SwingClub Tips

SwingClub Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all hope you all enjoying Christmas and relaxing with family. I wanted to ask for some tips...I want to make my first visit to club on any of these days 29.12-03.01

But I am currently facing issue, I am playing as single and there is low chance to get entry on these day as single person.

I don't mind traveling anywhere, but I really want to have my first experience in the better/modern club but so far I wasn't lucky to find event that will allow single guy..any tips where I could go as single?

Also would any female or couple with swingclub experience will be down to join me and introduce me to clubs and pass me some tips and make me feel more comfortable.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Providing you dress appropriately and don't mind waiting, (they allow single men in when they're are enough couples/ladies in) you shouldn't have any problems getting in to The Attic.

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

Agree, if you're in the Derby area I'd try the Attic first, no membership necessary.

Thank you all for taking time and responding, will check the club.

Anyone planning to visit this club?

By *icefella69Man  over a year ago

bristol

Hi, the Bristol club scene doesn't seem successful, unfortunately. But worth the trip over to Newport to Chameleons 2. Well run long-established club with nice down-to-earth people. Think you need to take out a year's membership but then it's cheaper each time you go, maybe check website or fone for latest rates.

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic