FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Vanilla Alternative First Timers

Vanilla Alternative First Timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouplecurious OP   Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Anyone, new to VA ? We are looking to visit and need some tips ? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a nice club, we like it. Can be a bit hit and miss numbers wise and I suspect most places will be quiet in the New Year.

Two large rooms, but few private play spaces, large hot tub. Bar is away from the play areas so very no pressure. Clientele are mixed but based on our experiences we suspect that you'd be towards the lower end agewise. On a Friday we've never had a problem with single males compared to some of the horror stories you read on the forums.

For first timers it's a pretty good choice.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We've always been on a Saturday. We would agree on it being a little hit and miss on numbers occasionally, however we have always had a good time.

It's by far our favorite club. There are some curtained off parts in the play areas, which do give you privacy if you need it.

Very relaxed environment, perfect for your first time. Goodluck guys!

Xxx

bedford

Thanks peeps, excited but nervous xx

Though one observation I would make is that your are only looking for single women and we've met very few there. Which isn't to say they don't go, but you possibly need to manage your expectation and be aware that it will primarily be couples in attendance.

Leicestershire

"Though one observation I would make is that your are only looking for single women and we've met very few there. Which isn't to say they don't go, but you possibly need to manage your expectation and be aware that it will primarily be couples in attendance."

Good spot. Missed that, it is very true. Still worth a visit to meet active, genuine people.

We started off looking for single women to..... That changed pretty quick lol

bedford

Thank you thats a fair point, take it soft play means, we can play together and allow watchers and or women to join in x

"Thank you thats a fair point, take it soft play means, we can play together and allow watchers and or women to join in x"

If you look on their website you'll see the layout of the rooms, it is a fantastic club to watch or be watched.

But again you need to manage expectations, if we go to a club as a couple we play as a couple. Not saying it won't happen, just be aware that it might not.

bedford

Ta, thanks for the advice, we will be trying it very soon xx

Nice club ,great staff and the door staff are always walking about making sure everyone's safe.

Drinks are a fair price.

It's clean too.

Would be a great first club to vist.

bedford

Thanks for this xx

We've been there twice and love the atmosphere and the hot tub especially, there's no pressure by anyone to play which is great when your new to the scene like us

bedford

Would anyone be able to say which would be best for a first time couple ? Jaydees or VA ? xx

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

never been to VA but attended Jaydees on numerous ocassions. Love the atmosphere, people and facilities xx

Where is Jaydees? Not heard of that one before.

Leicestershire

Not been to both only VA so couldn't say to be fair.

VA is 130 miles from us currently to give you an idea of how much we rate it.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Been to both. VA is far far far more upmarket than Jaydees. My last and only visit wasnt good at all. VA is great tho.

Remember if you only play with single fems you do reduce your options down massively.

Spoken by a single female x

Leicestershire

Oh and it is worth checking with the club but I don't think VA have single fem's there on a Saturday only couples.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

with regard to VA being more upmarket than Jaydees, I have been told by a few friends who have gone to both clubs that VA is very elitist and prefer the atmosphere of Jaydees.

But that is the good thing about having the freedom of choice .... otherwise we would all be crammed into one club lol

Leicestershire

"with regard to VA being more upmarket than Jaydees, I have been told by a few friends who have gone to both clubs that VA is very elitist and prefer the atmosphere of Jaydees.

But that is the good thing about having the freedom of choice .... otherwise we would all be crammed into one club lol

"

We've been to several other clubs and experienced that, but to be fair we have never experienced that at all at VA.

But then I suppose different nights have different people in. Could happen anywhere.

VA was our first club visit on the friday just gone. Nervous as hell before we got there but after the initial nerves we were put at ease by the receptionist and ended up having a great night.

No pressure to play and the social side of it was awesome. We ended up having a play in the hot tub then in front of everyone in the playroom. Numbers were low that night but we are hoping to go on a busier night next time.

We can't wait for our next visit! Need to meet some younger couples there though...

"Nice club ,great staff and the door staff are always walking about making sure everyone's safe.

Drinks are a fair price.

It's clean too.

Would be a great first club to vist. "

"VA was our first club visit on the friday just gone. Nervous as hell before we got there but after the initial nerves we were put at ease by the receptionist and ended up having a great night.

No pressure to play and the social side of it was awesome. We ended up having a play in the hot tub then in front of everyone in the playroom. Numbers were low that night but we are hoping to go on a busier night next time.

We can't wait for our next visit! Need to meet some younger couples there though..."

We will be going in Jan for our third visit and yes some younger couples would be nicer x

Were also thinking of going in the new year, loving the idea in principle but very nervous as newbies to this scene.

"Were also thinking of going in the new year, loving the idea in principle but very nervous as newbies to this scene. "

We was nervous with our first vist too but you will meet some really nice people who will put you at ease.

Go and enjoy your selfs lol

bedford

Well we are a younger couple so if any of you want to get in touch and maybe arrange to meet there for the first time in Mid Jan, that would be great xx

"Oh and it is worth checking with the club but I don't think VA have single fem's there on a Saturday only couples."

We have a single female friend who goes on a Saturday.

"with regard to VA being more upmarket than Jaydees, I have been told by a few friends who have gone to both clubs that VA is very elitist and prefer the atmosphere of Jaydees.

"

Have never been to Jaydee's but we go to VA and Tease II quite often. VA is definitely more upmarket than Tease and probably more upmarket than any other club I've been too. Like all clubs they both have there pros and cons, neither better nor worse just different and I suspect that the same is true of Jaydee's.

But, I do not agree with the notion that VA is elitest. On any occassion that I have been there the staff and members have been nothing other than welcoming.

Leicestershire

Maybe we should arrange a 'If your new and nervous or looking for a slightly younger age range' night at VA in the new year

We'd be happy to give you a detailed tour of the play areas until we run out of energy.... Lol (that can take a while)

Merry Christmas everyone...

Xxxxx

"Maybe we should arrange a 'If your new and nervous or looking for a slightly younger age range' night at VA in the new year

We'd be happy to give you a detailed tour of the play areas until we run out of energy.... Lol (that can take a while)

Merry Christmas everyone...

Xxxxx"

I've heard worse suggestions...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I go to VA on Sat nights as a single female x

I'm a single bi fem who is there all the time..second home...suprised they haven't given me lifetime ban haha but on a plus note...the clubs excellent frindly and full of promise...I'm there very often so when u take the plunge come say hi...xxx

Leicestershire

I stand corrected. We're easily distracted in the clubs lol.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

VA is a great club for First Timers.

JayDee's is a good club too, but VA has the edge over it without a doubt. It has been a good long while since we personally went to the latter though, although our team went more recently.

We will have to go one weekend to VA .. some friends have been said its a really lovely place .

Hi does that mean va has more single females . Thank you

[Removed by poster at 08/08/17 22:10:42]

» Add a new message to this topic