FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas

Eurekas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *y favourite knickers OP   Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Eureka. Is it still open and could anyone help us with some advise about the place

We’re visiting the area this weekend and fancy some fun time.

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndrewInEssexMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Yes, Eureka is still open. There is a party Friday & Saturday night, entry for non-members is an extra £10 on top of event price. Photo ID is required for non-members.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

Yes, it is still open.

I was there this afternoon and one of the stalwart volunteers who puts in a lot of time working in the grounds had just cleared away a lot of obstructive tree debris from the passing places in the lane, making it much easier for vehicles to pass one another in the space available. Much appreciated.

By *oney and ReggieCouple  over a year ago

braintree

Saturday night should be a good one, it’s their cats away party which are normally the busiest night each month

X

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

Thanks for information guys was planning to go sat night you have just made up my mind x

By *zziefrankCouple  over a year ago

Wainscott

"Yes, it is still open.

I was there this afternoon and one of the stalwart volunteers who puts in a lot of time working in the grounds had just cleared away a lot of obstructive tree debris from the passing places in the lane, making it much easier for vehicles to pass one another in the space available. Much appreciated."

This is excellent news to read, it was becoming quite a challenge in some spots when you met another vehicle , well done team

By *zziefrankCouple  over a year ago

Wainscott

Cats away party night this Saturday, 70’s 80’s and 90’s night.

not sure on the entry rules and regs regarding costs but I’m sure someone could fill in the blanks for that.

These are a well attended night with the entry rules slightly relaxed to encourage new attendees

See you there if ya going.

A&E

By *oney and ReggieCouple  over a year ago

braintree

See you all there on Saturday x

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

We are going for out first ever party on Friday night

Bexley

"We are going for out first ever party on Friday night "

Read your profile and I think it unlikely that you will get overwhelmed by a rush of idiots on Friday night.

Bexley

From what I have heard, recent Friday nights have been very couple friendly with a scarcity of single blokes. Several couples staying in cabins. Far more singles of either sex on Saturday usually.

By *ossdinCouple  over a year ago

CROYDON/GATWICK/BEXHILL

"From what I have heard, recent Friday nights have been very couple friendly with a scarcity of single blokes. Several couples staying in cabins. Far more singles of either sex on Saturday usually."

Thanks, we've been members long enough so high time we went to a party And believe me, she may be a midget but J can handle an idiot

Bexley

Wednesday evening parties were always very good but for various reasons have dwindled. Hopefully, when the winter is through, they will recover.

I have been to Friday parties, both alone and accompanied and always found them less fraught than Saturday ones. Nowadays, unless it is a balmy summer night, I am leaving as most party goers are arriving.

At one time, if you weren't part of an 'in' group you wouldn't have a seat anywhere in the hall on a Saturday. That is why it got reconfigured to cater for multiple standing drinkers. The lack of unallocated seats tended to emphasize the presence of wandering hopefuls with varying social skill techniques. They are far less in evidence currently, so even those without defensive skills should be left unpestered if that is what they want!

The more who attend, the more likely there is to be something of appeal to all 'comers' and 'goers'.

By *y favourite knickers OP   Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Thank everyone.

» Add a new message to this topic