FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bdsm clubs/dungeons

Bdsm clubs/dungeons

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aptainhornpipe OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

In the Greater Manchester area,

I’ve been to a few swingers clubs in my time and some of these have dungeons, I’m thinking partners and cupids.

I have heard that there are a couple of dungeons in and around the area. I wondered if anyone has been to these and knew what the deal is with going to them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

manchester

Bump

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Do you mean private hire dungeons, or locations that hold events?

There are few purpose built BDSM venues that hold public events, they tend to be photo studios.

Otherwise look at the Townhouse in Liverpool. Thats a good venue, but a bit of a trek.

manchester

"Do you mean private hire dungeons, or locations that hold events?

There are few purpose built BDSM venues that hold public events, they tend to be photo studios.

Otherwise look at the Townhouse in Liverpool. Thats a good venue, but a bit of a trek."

Both I suppose, I guess I’m interested in events, something like happens at swingers clubs. People turn up go in get changed and enjoy themselves

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Kage fetish party this Sunday 12 -7 PM partners bury

manchester

"Kage fetish party this Sunday 12 -7 PM partners bury "

Yeah I have been to partners many times as a swinger, I might have to have a look at this

By *oney_bee33Woman  over a year ago

merseyside

Townhouse run kink events regularly and they have big dungeon spaces. Play club is also on my New Years list to try as I've heard great things

manchester

"Townhouse run kink events regularly and they have big dungeon spaces. Play club is also on my New Years list to try as I've heard great things "

I have heard of play club, I was kinda hoping someone here had been and wanted to chip in

carrbrook stalybridge

kage was excellent as ever roll on 18th and the christmas ball

manchester

"kage was excellent as ever roll on 18th and the christmas ball "

So it’s worth a look then, is it specifically a bdsm event. Are there many attendees, what type of activities would I likely see if I were to attend.

Sorry lots of questions, I’ve been to the club before but always to swinging events, which have been a lot of fun

carrbrook stalybridge

"kage was excellent as ever roll on 18th and the christmas ball

So it’s worth a look then, is it specifically a bdsm event. Are there many attendees, what type of activities would I likely see if I were to attend.

Sorry lots of questions, I’ve been to the club before but always to swinging events, which have been a lot of fun "

to answer your questions best I can yes it's a bdsm/fetish event between 70 & 150 varies but there's always a good crowd .if its BDSM related safe and consensual just about anything goes apart from blood play .dress code is fetish so minimum smart all black not street wear you will see girls dressed as boys boys dressed as girls leather queens pvc& latex fans littles subs doms etc .just come along relax dont be a dick and remember No means No there is usualy a newbies oriantation between 1&2 PM to go over rules and answer questions

manchester

"kage was excellent as ever roll on 18th and the christmas ball

Sorry lots of questions, I’ve been to the club before but always to swinging events, which have been a lot of fun to answer your questions best I can yes it's a bdsm/fetish event between 70 & 150 varies but there's always a good crowd .if its BDSM related safe and consensual just about anything goes apart from blood play .dress code is fetish so minimum smart all black not street wear you will see girls dressed as boys boys dressed as girls leather queens pvc& latex fans littles subs doms etc .just come along relax dont be a dick and remember No means No there is usualy a newbies oriantation between 1&2 PM to go over rules and answer questions "

I’ve been to swingers events loads of times, this definitely does sound like a lot of fun

By *utchess of BJWoman  over a year ago

Northwest

The Gate House Bolton, has an excellent Mistress Natalie, Fridays 12-6pm. The Dungeon is open for all users of club. It is also possible to hire the room.

manchester

"The Gate House Bolton, has an excellent Mistress Natalie, Fridays 12-6pm. The Dungeon is open for all users of club. It is also possible to hire the room."

That sounds good, unfortunately I work and I’m not normally around on week days

By *atalie..Woman  over a year ago

Bolton

"In the Greater Manchester area,

I’ve been to a few swingers clubs in my time and some of these have dungeons, I’m thinking partners and cupids.

I have heard that there are a couple of dungeons in and around the area. I wondered if anyone has been to these and knew what the deal is with going to them. "

The Gatehouse has one that you could use during the evening and weekends also

manchester

"In the Greater Manchester area,

I have heard that there are a couple of dungeons in and around the area. I wondered if anyone has been to these and knew what the deal is with going to them.

The Gatehouse has one that you could use during the evening and weekends also "

That is interesting, how busy is it, kinda want there to be a few people using it at the same time.

Last time I went to the gatehouse which was years ago it didn’t seem very big

manchester

Has anyone been to MARs Manchester Alternative Rooms

carrbrook stalybridge

"Has anyone been to MARs Manchester Alternative Rooms "
alternative dungeon is a good clean well laid out space only been for the peer rope events which were well run and good fun .

M.A.R.S. is again a well laid out clean space been a couple of times and used for a fetish photoshoot .tend to rub rubberist and other niche events .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Townhouse run kink events regularly and they have big dungeon spaces. Play club is also on my New Years list to try as I've heard great things

I have heard of play club, I was kinda hoping someone here had been and wanted to chip in "

Club play is great we were there last NYE. Very busy.struggled to get a drink.

manchester

"Has anyone been to MARs Manchester Alternative Rooms alternative dungeon is a good clean well laid out space only been for the peer rope events which were well run and good fun .

M.A.R.S. is again a well laid out clean space been a couple of times and used for a fetish photoshoot .tend to rub rubberist and other niche events ."

So are they two separate places

carrbrook stalybridge

"Has anyone been to MARs Manchester Alternative Rooms alternative dungeon is a good clean well laid out space only been for the peer rope events which were well run and good fun .

M.A.R.S. is again a well laid out clean space been a couple of times and used for a fetish photoshoot .tend to rub rubberist and other niche events .

So are they two separate places"

yes M A.R.S us in mossley Manchester rooms us in A-U-L

manchester

So are they two separate placesyes M A.R.S us in mossley Manchester rooms us in A-U-L

"

Cool and they are event only spaces

carrbrook stalybridge

So are they two separate placesyes M A.R.S us in mossley Manchester rooms us in A-U-L

Cool and they are event only spaces "

no they are both available to hire iirc M.A.R.S requires membership to hire not sure about manchester chambers

» Add a new message to this topic