FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Nervous

Nervous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We would like to try a club, however she is nervous being a larger lady of the dress code and walking around half or fully naked.

Not really sure of etiquette having both never been before.

What should we expect if we went?

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Depends on the club, but most allow you to dress up or down as much as you feel comfortable.

In our experience it is the large ladies that tend to wear less.

Clubs on the whole are pretty non-judgemental. Everyone is there to have fun.

You will probably find as time goes on, you will find your "vibe" on what your are comfortable to wear.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

I have the sort of body I like to wear a tshirt while lying around the pool on holiday, but I'm quite happy to sit in our local club with only a towel around my waist.

Honestly don't think you can find a less judgemental place than a good swingers club!

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"We would like to try a club, however she is nervous being a larger lady of the dress code and walking around half or fully naked.

Not really sure of etiquette having both never been before.

What should we expect if we went?

Many thanks"

Club Play in Blackpool I would recommend. No dress down on arrival only if you want to go upstairs to the play rooms. Downstairs you can stay dressed. Honestly there are people of all shapes and sizes go. You don’t need to get naked a nice floor length neglige is acceptable with some nice underwear underneath.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies guys

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

As others have said depends on the club format. However the main thing is just to get out there and go to some clubs. Once get a feel for the club scene you'll soon ease into it. There's really nothing to fear. It's surprising how easy it just becomes no big deal and you want to go again and again.

» Add a new message to this topic