FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club,spa or socials recommendedations

Club,spa or socials recommendedations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would appreciate any recommendations for clubs, spas or socials either on South coast or within decent traveling distance by public transport.

I've been to Liberations in Portsmouth (my hometown) few years back and tried Rios and Bristol Gardens before.

I like BG but really I treat that as more if a place to go and relax.

Rios I tried couple of times before pandemic and really didn't like the atmosphere there.

I'm aware that as a single bloke on here one of best ways to get verified so people know I'm genuine is to get out to clubs & socials etc so any suggestions or recommendations please throw them at me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hriscaroline36Couple  over a year ago

Treharris

"Would appreciate any recommendations for clubs, spas or socials either on South coast or within decent traveling distance by public transport.

I've been to Liberations in Portsmouth (my hometown) few years back and tried Rios and Bristol Gardens before.

Rios I tried couple of times before pandemic and really didn't like the atmosphere there.

I'm aware that as a single bloke on here one of best ways to get verified so people know I'm genuine is to get out to clubs & socials etc so any suggestions or recommendations please throw them at me."

Swindon swingers is worth a visit if you dint mind a drive

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Would appreciate any recommendations for clubs, spas or socials either on South coast or within decent traveling distance by public transport.

I'm aware that as a single bloke on here one of best ways to get verified so people know I'm genuine is to get out to clubs & socials etc so any suggestions or recommendations please throw them at me.

Swindon swingers is worth a visit if you dint mind a drive"

Thanks I'll keep it in mind if ever up that way. Ideally looking for something bit further south though as I don't drive

By *hriscaroline36Couple  over a year ago

Treharris

Swindon swingers is worth a visit if you dint mind a drive

Thanks I'll keep it in mind if ever up that way. Ideally looking for something bit further south though as I don't drive"

Not much really from.our experience (we were south coast based) unless you go into London, Brighton or Bournemouth

» Add a new message to this topic