FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Jaydee’s Friday 21st - just got home

Jaydee’s Friday 21st - just got home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What can I say, as a single lady who has never been to any swingers club before I was nervous but I went (all on me lonesome) and I had the best night! I went naked in the hot tub, met some amazing people and danced in my underwear. I can hand on heart say I felt more safe dancing there in my underwear then I do dancing fully clothed on a night out in my home town.

Thank you to all who made the night what it was. You’re literally some of the best people ever!

Dee xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ets DanceCouple  over a year ago

Brixworth

"What can I say, as a single lady who has never been to any swingers club before I was nervous but I went (all on me lonesome) and I had the best night! I went naked in the hot tub, met some amazing people and danced in my underwear. I can hand on heart say I felt more safe dancing there in my underwear then I do dancing fully clothed on a night out in my home town.

Thank you to all who made the night what it was. You’re literally some of the best people ever!

Dee xx "

Gutted we couldn't make it last night, sounds like it was an epic night !

So glad you loved the club as much as we do!

Hope to see you there on another occasion, maybe Halloween!

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Oh it be my first time at Jaydees next week. I'm nervous but hopefully will have a good night so I'm glad a single female enjoyed herself. I'm not as extroverted as you though

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

"What can I say, as a single lady who has never been to any swingers club before I was nervous but I went (all on me lonesome) and I had the best night! I went naked in the hot tub, met some amazing people and danced in my underwear. I can hand on heart say I felt more safe dancing there in my underwear then I do dancing fully clothed on a night out in my home town.

Dee xx

Gutted we couldn't make it last night, sounds like it was an epic night !

So glad you loved the club as much as we do!

Hope to see you there on another occasion, maybe Halloween! "

Isn't ever night an epic night at Jaydees

By *oppingcandieCouple  over a year ago

Huntingdon Peterborough

Dee xx "

Thank you we are humbled by your comments

Matt n nat xx

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Dee xx "

Both Miss Devil/Angel Nude and yours truly, were more than happy to take you under our collective wing last night.

The staff at Jaydees (Hi Tina) really know how to welcome new and often nervous guests; by introducing them to the trusted regulars, who were more than happy to make them feel at home and come out of their shell and maybe clothes before you know it.

Who knows? You could be dancing-in-your-knickers having the best sober night ever!

See you soon.

x

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Dee xx "

We started going to Jaydees post covid when clubs began to open their doors again. It was a club that had been on our radar pre covid so when we seen they were keeping folk safe when a lot of clubs just opened and didn't really care where things would go with no hindsight we decided, yes this is for us.

Anyway we went. Sitting on the side lines at that moment in time watching how this club operated and watching the staff all we can say is we were blown away. We have visited a few clubs over the years some we like some we don't. We can honestly say the way the staff look after people and interact with every single person attending was just amazing. We can honestly say the staff go out of their way to make sure everyone feels comfortable, while what we can only say from their perspective, in their care. Just incredible. We have visited many times since and we can tell you 220 miles each way is well worth it.

We are so glad you had a great first club visit ever OP.

Our next visit is the NYE party as it was epic last year

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Dee xx "

Excactly how it should be

» Add a new message to this topic