FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs removing bad reviews...

Clubs removing bad reviews...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibertine_Lifestyle OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheerness

Is this allowed? My friend left a poor, but unfortunately very accurate, review of a club we visited at the weekend and it has been deleted

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Clubs can't remove reviews left in reviews section only hide personal verification. This will be the work of the forum mods.

We saw a review of a club that's been deleted, but allowed other questionable posts to remain.

Sheerness

Hmm I wonder if the forum mods know the owners of the club or if it was because drugs were mentioned. The review was very well written, no swearing etc x

By *arnborough_coupleCouple  over a year ago

Farnborough

What club was that?

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Club owners can't remove reviews.

If the review stated unfounded information that could be classed libel it could be removed?

Sheerness

That would make sense actually as she mentioned drugs and obviously that can't be proved x

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Is this allowed? My friend left a poor, but unfortunately very accurate, review of a club we visited at the weekend and it has been deleted "

It says a lot about a club, if it can't take fair, and accurate criticism, but unfortunately, reviews being deleted is quite common. I would just avoid those clubs who do it, as what else are they trying to hide.....?

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Is this allowed? My friend left a poor, but unfortunately very accurate, review of a club we visited at the weekend and it has been deleted

It says a lot about a club, if it can't take fair, and accurate criticism, but unfortunately, reviews being deleted is quite common. I would just avoid those clubs who do it, as what else are they trying to hide.....?"

Reviews can also be removed if they are a fake review which happened at a club this weekend where the person who did the review haven’t even attended!

By *imbob2021Man  over a year ago

Sleaford

Generally clubs will just get there regulars to post a few glowing reviews after they've had a bad one, some even intimating that the bad reviewer was badly behaved or lying

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hmm I wonder if the forum mods know the owners of the club or if it was because drugs were mentioned. The review was very well written, no swearing etc x"

This is offensive, even if mods knew someone it doesn't mean they could do what they liked with a post or review

You answered your own question with the mention of drugs, please don't imply Mods are shady when doing that

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For info, clubs can't remove reviews. Mods can't remove reviews of clubs. All reviews good or bad are left on.

What are removed are reviews that break site rules ( like mentioned above ) or reviews that make serious allegations ( like mentioned above ) or reviews that are not reviews of the actual club or reviews that mention they have not been to the club but heard it is rubbish etc etc