FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kitkat club berlin

Kitkat club berlin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anybody been to KitKat Club in Berlin, is it worth visiting. Planning a Berlin trip December and curious if it worth trying it out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alguyMan  over a year ago

Gibraltar & Manchester

"Has anybody been to KitKat Club in Berlin, is it worth visiting. Planning a Berlin trip December and curious if it worth trying it out"

As to whether its worth trying only you can gauge that but I hope the following might help you choose...

Been a few times - but admit not for a few years - as have worked over in Berlin often. The KitKat is very much a day/night experience. Visit during the day then its just full of curious smirking tourists eager to peek inside a 'full on' sex club but without having to witness (or - shudder at the thought LOL - participate) in anything 'real happening' as its just a bar/disco at this time albeit with all the Fetish and BDSM 'accessories' all on show and ready for use later.

After 9pm the KitKat becomes a VERY full-on swinger's club with straight, bi and gay sex galore but being a 3 floor club it does retain that 'night club' vibe. If you're going as a single man then do check times and availability first. it can get VERY busy and be prepared to queue to get in. Also at times they will only allow couples and single fems in if nearing max capacity - especially Friday and Saturday nights.

The other thing to watch out for in advance is that - again especially at weekends - they will do theme nights and only guests fully attired in full on Fetish or BDSM clobber will be admitted. Just be aware the usual 'standard' smart shirt, black trousers and polished shoes might not be enough. Even on 'regular' nights people will take the opportunity to REALLY dress up and the club often resembles the set of The Rocky Horror Show meets Underworld vibe. One floor just plays pounding Industrial Metal so if you're familiar with the Steam Punk or Goth Rock look you'll not go far wrong.

The big plus in all this dressing up is the ladies look SENSATIONAL. The place was crawling with stunning hotties whenever I've been. All eager to have fun!!! Need I say anymore....

The only other very minor point but I'll mention it anyway just to forewarn fully, especially as you have your profile hidden: Berlin has, as I'm sure you'll know, a huge LGBT+ community and many frequent the KitKat so don't be surprised if you are approached or even playfully 'manhandled' by bi/gay men who, shall we say, like what they see.... Just see it as part of the fun as often the more 'straight tourist' you look the more they'll tease!

If you go I hope you enjoy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic