FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Etiquette

Club Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering about something and wanted to ask about clubs: when it comes to single guys, is it generally a case of you wait for a woman or couple to approach and talk to you?

I plan on going sometime, mostly in a social capacity, so was intrigued as to whether there was a general rule on that?

Wouldn't want to overstep anyone's boundaries or personal space

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

No replies? :D

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

No need to wait for a couple to approach you - you can approach them too. But remember to talk to them both and don't assume that because they talk to you that means they want to play with you too. It doesn't.

You can ask them if they'd like to go find a room or play area if you think the conversation is going well. But remember that no means no.

Just don't go with any expectations.

Ms x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go and be sociable and mingle - just remember that whilst you may be in a swingers club, chatting to people doesn't mean sex talk "what are you into" stuff after 20 seconds and asking to join in, spend time making friends with people rather than being seen as pushy

"Go and be sociable and mingle - just remember that whilst you may be in a swingers club, chatting to people doesn't mean sex talk "what are you into" stuff after 20 seconds and asking to join in, spend time making friends with people rather than being seen as pushy "

Thanks for the response - I'm planning on it being almost totally social, just chatting with people and getting to know some people. I don't expect anyone ask me to join when there will be much better options for playing.

I'm happy to just chat with people in between their fun, so its good to know that it's considered okay to approach couples to chat

By *ungle_kingMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Hi,

My few bits of advice are:

Look on here at any potential people going to a club and send a polite message and at least you may have a friendly face to go and chat with.

Don’t stand at the bar looking awkward, even get chatting to another single guy just to put yourself at ease, you don’t want to just sit back and let the night slip away, other guys will soon get chatting to couples etc it’s very rare I find couples will come to you so you don’t want to be overly pushy obviously but find the balance and I have found most couples are polite and you will get a sense if it’s just a nice chat in the bar or more.

And most of all enjoy it, going to a club is no guarantee of play. walking round like a wanking zombie 3/4 of the way through the night isn’t going to help so just be yourself and you will learn a lot from the first night.

Hope this helps

Jk

Talk to people, if you get invited to play then that’s a bonus. If you don’t, you will have had a good evening and maybe made some new friends

And don’t follow couples/women around with the rest of the wanking dead

"Hi,

Look on here at any potential people going to a club and send a polite message and at least you may have a friendly face to go and chat with.

Don’t stand at the bar looking awkward, even get chatting to another single guy just to put yourself at ease, you don’t want to just sit back and let the night slip away, other guys will soon get chatting to couples etc it’s very rare I find couples will come to you so you don’t want to be overly pushy obviously but find the balance and I have found most couples are polite and you will get a sense if it’s just a nice chat in the bar or more.

And most of all enjoy it, going to a club is no guarantee of play. walking round like a wanking zombie 3/4 of the way through the night isn’t going to help so just be yourself and you will learn a lot from the first night.

Hope this helps

Jk"

My plan is to stay in the bar area and chat naturally with couples. There's no way anyone's asking me to join them, so im happy to meet nice people and chat

By *afksedMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hi,

Hope this helps

Jk"

Totally agree with all of this .

From both sides of the equation.

By *anchester_subMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Hi,

Hope this helps

Jk"

"Hi,

Hope this helps

Jk

From both sides of the equation."

Yeah I agree too. I'll be going along with the intention of having good chat. I'm sure no one will ask me to join them, so I'll focus on it being an enjoyable social

"Hi,

Hope this helps

Jk

From both sides of the equation.

Yeah I agree too. I'll be going along with the intention of having good chat. I'm sure no one will ask me to join them, so I'll focus on it being an enjoyable social "

Nobody will ask you to join with that attitude.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Honestly? I’ve seen other people with equally negative attitudes get to clubs, make friends, have fun, settle in.

Just…talk to people?

By *M_RCouple  over a year ago

Swinton

"Hi,

Hope this helps

^Top advice, “Towel Zombies” generally aren’t tolerated too well.

Jk"

» Add a new message to this topic