FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Straight guy... kestrels bi night

Straight guy... kestrels bi night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *9er_fan OP   Man  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Have a free evening and fancy a night out. Is tonight going to be just guys? What's the etiquette for a straight guy on a bi night?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adylerieWoman  over a year ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

I think it would be absolutely fine - so long as you are accepting of others. You don’t have to do anything you are not comfortable with.

It’s a lovely chilled evening.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Check the venues policy as some ask for proof ie check your fab profile, verified by guys etc

As some guys attend as they think it will be an easier way to play with the female halfs of couples - I mean as if anyone from fan would do that

Aylesbury

"I think it would be absolutely fine - so long as you are accepting of others. You don’t have to do anything you are not comfortable with.

It’s a lovely chilled evening.

"

I know that... never been on a bi night. Last time I went it was weekday afternoon was mostly guys with a few couples.

Just wondered what the vibe was...

Aylesbury

"Check the venues policy as some ask for proof ie check your fab profile, verified by guys etc

As some guys attend as they think it will be an easier way to play with the female halfs of couples - I mean as if anyone from fan would do that "

Lol... I'd fail the first part straight (and one veri met him and his fwb)

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yep definitely check the clubs rules for this night. Bi nights are really code for bi-guy nights (as every night is bi Girl night in a club). Basically it's kind of mainly for bi guy play because many bi guys may not be comfortable with expressing their bi side on a normal night or just find things easier asking consent from other male's on a night you can assume most guys are gay or bi. So yes there will be plenty of women. Most as part of couples but others alone there for either bi fem action or because they love being part of a group thing with bi guys.

Hence why some clubs say you need to be either bi or part of a bi couple to attend and be totally comfortable around male on male activity and men making advances on you. So first check if you are going as a straight man alone if your actually allowed. Then ask is it the right night for you based on what I've said above. And just remember most (if not all) the women there will be there with or there to be with bi guys, being straight will not be a selling point to you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Planning on going today to kestrels but I’m straight

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How busy does it get

By *cott831000Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi, interested in going to one of these bi nights. Could anyone who's been before advise is there much bi action?

Looking to attend on 31st if anyone's going and would be interested in meeting up prior? Send me face pic in message and I'll do the same if you want.

Would be looking to get there about 7pm.

» Add a new message to this topic