FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Penthouse Playrooms 14th October

Penthouse Playrooms 14th October

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtybit OP   Couple  over a year ago

cornwall

We are really looking forward to our 1st vist to PP this Friday. Not club newbies but any useful tips or advice welcomed or feel free to say hi if you're going. Very social party type, with or without

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndycumzCouple  over a year ago

Slutsville

"We are really looking forward to our 1st vist to PP this Friday. Not club newbies but any useful tips or advice welcomed or feel free to say hi if you're going. Very social party type, with or without "

Hi guys

Ask for Dee when you get to the club. I'll happily show you around, answer any questions and introduce you to some of our other members. Nobody's a stranger so I'm sure you'll have a great night

cornwall

"We are really looking forward to our 1st vist to PP this Friday. Not club newbies but any useful tips or advice welcomed or feel free to say hi if you're going. Very social party type, with or without

Hi guys

Ask for Dee when you get to the club. I'll happily show you around, answer any questions and introduce you to some of our other members. Nobody's a stranger so I'm sure you'll have a great night

"

Thanks Dee, sure we will! The club certainly is building up a great reputation, so looking forward to this Friday. Also hopefully will be able to take you up on your offer, assuming you are not too busy.

One question before Friday you might be able to help with. We are staying at the Travelodge so best advice for us to get to you from there as we will not drive to the club. Recommended taxis we would guess. Fell free to PM us if you don't want to post numbers on her.

See you soon G & J x

By *mily36CWoman  over a year ago

Bedford... (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

Looking at going this Friday too ... mid-month though, so will it be quiet-ish?

cornwall

Tickets purchased and looking forward to a good night. Overly busy isn't always a good thing and for us will be great to finally get to vist PP, sure we won't be the only ones there

A night out is what you make it, getting some us time, partying for 2 or 202 and exploring not worring about crowd numbers. It's not always the numbers that make a good night. Great nights can be had with but a few

By *ucy loo43Woman  over a year ago

kettering

Me and two friends M & F are looking to go to this club Friday 14th oct. Hoping to meet new people and see what the club is like. All the reviews say it’s a great place so hoping it lives up to the expectations

By *enthouse PlayroomsCouple  over a year ago

Dunstable

see you there

im sure you will have a great night out x

Emz x

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

"We are really looking forward to our 1st vist to PP this Friday. Not club newbies but any useful tips or advice welcomed or feel free to say hi if you're going. Very social party type, with or without

Hi guys

Thanks Dee, sure we will! The club certainly is building up a great reputation, so looking forward to this Friday. Also hopefully will be able to take you up on your offer, assuming you are not too busy.

One question before Friday you might be able to help with. We are staying at the Travelodge so best advice for us to get to you from there as we will not drive to the club. Recommended taxis we would guess. Fell free to PM us if you don't want to post numbers on her.

See you soon G & J x"

I have stayed at the travel lodge when attending PP.

Reception can organise a cab for you and if you have concerns about saying to them the destination, Penthouse, say you are going to Dunstable snooker club. Which is basically next door.

Jealous i'm not going - such a good club

Enjoy your club road trip

By *im and I 2021Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead, Herts

See you all tonight

cornwall

Hi guys

See you soon G & J x

I have stayed at the travel lodge when attending PP.

Reception can organise a cab for you and if you have concerns about saying to them the destination, Penthouse, say you are going to Dunstable snooker club. Which is basically next door.

Jealous i'm not going - such a good club

Enjoy your club road trip "

What a crappie journey. Finally booked into the hotel.

Thanks for that yes we'll get a taxi from the Travelodge. Anyone know roughly the cost?

Think we will just say going to Penthouse, don't think the driver will belive we are going to play snooker

By *osey WalesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

They may not know where penthouse is as the entrance used to be around the back.

Enjoy knocking those balls around

cornwall

Thank you Penthouse and all the staff. Great 1st visit. Definitely a return to club even with the 5 hour drive. Great job x

By *im and I 2021Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead, Herts

"Thank you Penthouse and all the staff. Great 1st visit. Definitely a return to club even with the 5 hour drive. Great job x"

Next time your have to make a weekend of it, it was great to meet you guys x

» Add a new message to this topic