FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Etiquette for single guys

Etiquette for single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *p4fun60 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

90% of single guys know the score & are respectfull & considerate & I would have thought that most people would know that in this lifestyle there's certainly do's & don'ts while playing - some maybe in club rules others maybe unspoken but common sence & just because a couple are playing in an open area certainly does not give a single guy the right to touch,join in or be fucking rude, the lady maybe there enjoying playing with her with partner & another single guy but that does not make her a piece of meet for your sexual gratification - so here's some advise for those that maybe newbies or not know how to behave -in an open playroom like the cinema do not assume its you're right to join in, obviously you can watch but ask if you can come closer & then ask if you can touch or if you can join in, if she wants you to then wait for her to ask or give you a go ahead signal- moving in so close so your cock can touch her as you wank off is definitely uncool & if you're told you're not invited, respect that & move back & ffs don't shoot your load over the back of the settee & her head & then try & wander off...CLEAR UP YOUR OWN MESS & AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO OFFER HER SOME TISSUE & SAY TY BEFORE SKULKING OFF

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omethingfun96Couple  over a year ago

greater london

All this should go without saying but unfortunately it doesn’t

Hampshire

Hi there - yes I know, you really would have thought so wouldn't you & like I said over 90% of single guys we've played with have been really respectful, but having someone sharking on you without being invited maybe to someones like but definitely not mine lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

90% of single guys?

Very optimistic OP

Hampshire

Lol I should have said 90% of single guys that I've played with

By *akedsunloversCouple  over a year ago

midlands

that's why they are single guys !!!!

no decorum or respect & run around the club looking too see what's going off

FACT

By *estinyIsAllCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

And these are more of the reasons of why we don't do the club scene. It's so disappointing to know this goes on! We'd love to try one but some people don't understand etiquette and no meaning no!

Having your Ears blasted out by Music or Strange men doing awkward sly stuff to you,

Never been dated

I dont do gay clubs

Having wait to 8pm for action & driving home?

Then being snooped afterwards?

Frankly very Unwanted

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"And these are more of the reasons of why we don't do the club scene. It's so disappointing to know this goes on! We'd love to try one but some people don't understand etiquette and no meaning no! "

Try a couples night at Chameleons as this sort of thing rarely happens on those nights in our experience.

By *eterandJaneadventuresCouple  over a year ago

Sutton

The thing that continually amazes us both, ( though not for all). A large percentage of single guys stand near by watching us, whilst tugging at their todger’s, which for us, is so not erotic.

By *g1979Man  over a year ago

bexley

"The thing that continually amazes us both, ( though not for all). A large percentage of single guys stand near by watching us, whilst tugging at their todger’s, which for us, is so not erotic. "

We stopped going to silverleigh on normal nights because of this.

My partner and I sit in the sauna, 3 or 4 guys come in and stare and pull on their puds. We get up and leave and go to the steam room. Same guys follow us and sit in the steam room pulling on themselves.

We go to a private room and shut the door. They start knocking on the door asking to come in.

Kindly fuck off.

I've never experienced this at TH....And we have been going about once a month for a year. A decent club won't even allow single men to get too close to those playing.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I hope you flagged it with the club in question, should be banned from life. Nobody deserves a second chance when it comes to clear consent violations

It's thankfully a situation I've only been in once, the man who invaded a scene and wanked in my partners face at a kink event is probably unaware just how close I was to throwing him down the stairs as he desperately apologised for not realising she wouldn't like it

I am single for a very good reason(I am widowed)

I cannot stand being marked with the same brush as all the disrespectful guys who think that they pay to go to venues and expect to get women jumping all over them and treat lady's with no respect unfortunately there are a huge amount of guys who do not understand what this lifestyle is about

By *estinyIsAllCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

"And these are more of the reasons of why we don't do the club scene. It's so disappointing to know this goes on! We'd love to try one but some people don't understand etiquette and no meaning no!

Try a couples night at Chameleons as this sort of thing rarely happens on those nights in our experience.

"

You're not the first to suggest this and to be honest we are tempted. Butterflies and the unknown are what's stopping us lol

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"And these are more of the reasons of why we don't do the club scene. It's so disappointing to know this goes on! We'd love to try one but some people don't understand etiquette and no meaning no! "

In fairness these threads always create a much more negative impact of clubs than the reality.

Most men know how to behave. Most clubs don't tolerate shitty behaviour. These experiences happen and are shit, but they aren't the norm.

I'm afraid it's a big tar brush for single guys. Respect is given by me, but is sometimes not returned. I'm a big boy and can take a simple no or no thanks, when I make any sort of approach

Hampshire

Dont let it put you off, just be aware that it can & does occasionally happen, just be assertive - alternatively go on a couples only or couples & single females night & if its your first time at a club allow someone to guide you & show you the ropes so to speak ( you can always pm us )

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"And these are more of the reasons of why we don't do the club scene. It's so disappointing to know this goes on! We'd love to try one but some people don't understand etiquette and no meaning no!

You're not the first to suggest this and to be honest we are tempted. Butterflies and the unknown are what's stopping us lol "

We felt the same going for the first time, but when we did it was the best decision we've ever made swinging wise.

» Add a new message to this topic