FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sending face pics

Sending face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emiOn4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

Why do some people insist on it? If my face is buried deep in your crotch, or vice versa, giving each other pleasure, why should it be such a deal breaker?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs W AnchorWoman  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Because mutual attraction is paramount for me. I wouldn't fuck someone I didn't find attractive

By *inkdiaWoman  over a year ago

Nr Colchester

"Why do some people insist on it? If my face is buried deep in your crotch, or vice versa, giving each other pleasure, why should it be such a deal breaker?"

So you're basically saying you'd fuck anyone regardless of looks?

By *apperleymanMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I’m happy to send face pics but profiles where they insist on getting one and have absolutely no intention of sending one back is just rude.. the attraction has to be both ways..

By *elshcouple18Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Why do some people insist on it? If my face is buried deep in your crotch, or vice versa, giving each other pleasure, why should it be such a deal breaker?"
can't see this going well. We need attraction before we'd even think of meeting..

By *emiOn4U OP   Man  over a year ago

Wakefield

But if there’s been a lot of back-and-forth messaging and banter, you can work out someone’s personality, but if it just comes down to what someone’s face is like, isn’t that a bit shallow? Isn’t that why places like Pandora’s and Quest have the dark rooms and the gloryholes? It’s a sex site, not a dating app surely?

By *roghedamanMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

If someone insists on a face pic they better send theirs first, otherwise what's the point?

I don't ask for face pic because attraction to me could be a bodily feature.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

[Removed by poster at 03/10/22 17:45:51]

By *i3188Man  over a year ago

Just outside Spalding

"I’m happy to send face pics but profiles where they insist on getting one and have absolutely no intention of sending one back is just rude.. the attraction has to be both ways.. "

Absolutely agree….. unfortunately it’s asked for a lot by ladies , but sadly they are not that forthcoming to send one in return.

Site is very fake !

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"But if there’s been a lot of back-and-forth messaging and banter, you can work out someone’s personality, but if it just comes down to what someone’s face is like, isn’t that a bit shallow? Isn’t that why places like Pandora’s and Quest have the dark rooms and the gloryholes? It’s a sex site, not a dating app surely?"

But surely not everyone who attends clubs are interested in those rooms? Face for me is so important. To find a face unappealing is automatic turn off regardless of their body, cock or verifications

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I’m happy to send face pics but profiles where they insist on getting one and have absolutely no intention of sending one back is just rude.. the attraction has to be both ways..

Absolutely agree….. unfortunately it’s asked for a lot by ladies , but sadly they are not that forthcoming to send one in return.

Site is very fake !"

Isn't it more likely the woman didn't like the face pic and didn't think there was a need to send one back?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If someone insists on a face pic they better send theirs first, otherwise what's the point?

I don't ask for face pic because attraction to me could be a bodily feature."

Nope I wouldn't

By *sLagerthaWoman  over a year ago

Wednesbury

I ask for a face pic to see if I’ll like the look of the person who will be looking back at me. I’ll remind folk that I seem to have clicked with once chatting. I ask on my profile two fold to see if they even actually read it and because many don’t even have any form of photo on their profile so that’s an instant block for me. Not to mention those who clearly use photos that aren’t their own, if I’m sent anything it scrutinised first and I like the look of you you’ll get one back. If you aren’t happy to share a face picture you ain’t going to be for me without having to check anything else - simple as.

» Add a new message to this topic