FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kesterals Sunday or Monday?

Kesterals Sunday or Monday?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ain and sorted OP   Man  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *un Times 1Man  over a year ago

coventry

"Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello. "

I am also thinking about going, possibly Sunday. I haven’t been on a Monday before so not sure what that is like.

A bit of a trek for me down there and very hit and miss.

Old Harlow Essex

"Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello.

I am also thinking about going, possibly Sunday. I haven’t been on a Monday before so not sure what that is like.

A bit of a trek for me down there and very hit and miss."

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha

coventry

"Thinking of going either tomorrow or Monday, can't make my mind up, anyone else going either day, say hello.

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha "

coventry

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha "

Haha yes, That’s why I always keep a Towel with me

Old Harlow Essex

Yes I know mate, Sundays are more populated and Mondays hit and miss, generally go for a nice naked chill and swe what pops up haha

Haha yes, That’s why I always keep a Towel with me "

Whos towel? I've never met her, is she undercover? Haha

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Sunday is a busy day at the club.Gonna be a good one tomorrow

By *breedyouMan  over a year ago

staines

Will have to pop down then!

» Add a new message to this topic