FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Abfabs 28/09 Dungeon

Abfabs 28/09 Dungeon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *renz OP   Man  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

For those that watched me play with my sub yesterday I was just curious as to how many of you had watched that intensity of play before?

I would like to thank the majority of you who stayed behind us to watch.

For those of you who may be unfamiliar to that type of play, fully consensual, I would like to point out some of the etiquette. Standing to the side or in front of play, i.e. the eyeline of the sub is very off-putting and can impact on their mental well-being during play. This includes grunting as one guy was yesterday.

We had fun and I hope those of you who watched did too. I know it's not for everyone and I didn't notice how many there were in the room as people came and went but I did notice there were several of you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I've headed this as abfabs but of course it should have been kestrels! My mistake.

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I wasn’t there but I’ve learnt something new about the etiquette of sight lines

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

You can add wanking whilst a scene is going on unless specifically permitted by the dom, talking loudly in the background, or trying to interact with the dom and or sub during the scene.

My favourite from the old Kestrels were the people who tried to creep behind the spider's web mid scene.

I think having the sex swing in the dungeon creates the wrong climate.

Where is "HDZ" Heathrow Dungeon Zone when you need it.

"You can add wanking whilst a scene is going on unless specifically permitted by the dom, talking loudly in the background, or trying to interact with the dom and or sub during the scene.

My favourite from the old Kestrels were the people who tried to creep behind the spider's web mid scene.

I think having the sex swing in the dungeon creates the wrong climate.

Where is "HDZ" Heathrow Dungeon Zone when you need it. "

All good points. We had someone creep behind the spiders web unbeknown to both of us. Sounds silly but we were both in the zone and he managed to get behind unnoticed bringing her out of subspace.

Talking loudly I agree with, murmers can be ignored or not heard. Wanking if done at a distance and behind out of sight then I have no real problem with. There were instances on Wednesday when guys got too close and interrupted play as I had to ask them to move.

Never interrupt play in any way, by talking to, sightlines or being noisy. The majority did respect this.

By *adylerieWoman  over a year ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

Generally a rogue newby would be dealt with by the other observers.

I rarely go in there as I’m way too silly and giggly - I have certainly been told off before!

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I’m in there as a sub and agree with you.

Had one guy munching crisps as I’m been beaten and others even pick up my partners toys as he’s whipping me at times.

Stay with space as the zone is important

"I’m in there as a sub and agree with you.

Had one guy munching crisps as I’m been beaten and others even pick up my partners toys as he’s whipping me at times.

Stay with space as the zone is important "

I know for many it may be the first time they will have seen that type of play and not understand the etiquette, but a lot of it should be common sense.

You never pick up someone else's toys! You never interfere with play, you should remain quiet and out of sightlines. The best way to do this is to remain behind those playing. I had to stop several times and ask guys to move back and behind. It interrupts play and can be a huge distraction.

If you have questions please wait until play has finished before asking them. Most people will welcome those who are curious to ask but please wait until after play has finished. Once the zone is reached to have someone break into that can be very distressing.

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I think it can be a combination of alcohol and the shock of the new.

I generally have ropes with me and before I got my frame at home, if it was quiet in the club I would test out rope hip harnesses. I remember one time I was putting on hip harness to hear outside the door a women shouting "Dont go in there, there's a man tying himself up!".

By *p4fun60Couple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Very interesting thread tbh & some great comments, I wonder if there was anyone on here that saw the unfortunate incident a couple of weeks back where 4 of us were playing on the spiders Web & asked a guy to move back only to be treated to a torrent if abuse & him wanting to fight where he was d*unk

The management were great & delt with it swiftly & efficiently but it spoilt our & all those watching us fun & although we will continue to use the room will not do so on a Friday-only a thought but perhaps a list of don't should be posted on the dungeon door to be read before entry for those not familiar with the etiquette of the room

London

"Very interesting thread tbh & some great comments, I wonder if there was anyone on here that saw the unfortunate incident a couple of weeks back where 4 of us were playing on the spiders Web & asked a guy to move back only to be treated to a torrent if abuse & him wanting to fight where he was d*unk

The management were great & delt with it swiftly & efficiently but it spoilt our & all those watching us fun & although we will continue to use the room will not do so on a Friday-only a thought but perhaps a list of don't should be posted on the dungeon door to be read before entry for those not familiar with the etiquette of the room"

I actually think this is a really good idea, and also for new members when they get given the tour should get told a few basic principles of how it works. I’ve not gone in it much as it always seems the least popular room and is often empty (compared to the pool, cinema, hot tubs etc). Whilst I was aware you should keep a respectful distance I had no idea about not being in the sight lines of play etc

London

Is it bad that I chuckled about the guy eating a bag of crisps?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The dungeon etiquette wasn’t too bad last night but that maybe due to my whips

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Is it bad that I chuckled about the guy eating a bag of crisps?! "

He was told and then tried to sneak few more in lol but was really off putting as was been used well on chair and my mind could only hear crunch crunch grrrr

London

Is it bad that I chuckled about the guy eating a bag of crisps?!

He was told and then tried to sneak few more in lol but was really off putting as was been used well on chair and my mind could only hear crunch crunch grrrr "

Haha!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Very interesting thread tbh & some great comments, I wonder if there was anyone on here that saw the unfortunate incident a couple of weeks back where 4 of us were playing on the spiders Web & asked a guy to move back only to be treated to a torrent if abuse & him wanting to fight where he was d*unk

The management were great & delt with it swiftly & efficiently but it spoilt our & all those watching us fun & although we will continue to use the room will not do so on a Friday-only a thought but perhaps a list of don't should be posted on the dungeon door to be read before entry for those not familiar with the etiquette of the room"

A guidelines for the dungeon would be a fab idea!

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

Munching crisps lol lol

A great idea with the list of dos and don'ts. Much of it is common sense and similar to regular play.

I was curious if anyone had seen us play because I wanted to know how many had seen that type of play previously. The dungeon was empty when we went in, but soon we were found. I have no problem with people watching if they are respectful which is why I was curious as to how many had seen that type of play previously. The majority were respectful I have to say. A couple of times I had to ask the same guy and another disappeared complaining after I had to ask him to move. Most of the 'action' was happening on her arse, I just didn't see why people would want to stand in front of to the side of her head. She wasn't going to suck there cock, it wasn't that type of play.

» Add a new message to this topic