FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time recommendations for swingers club. Please

First time recommendations for swingers club. Please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohn n jodie OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

warrington

Hi, im looking to take a nervous lady to a swingers club north west , midlands etc only , looking for a friendly no pressure club , also a cheap as poss one ideally as uf its not for her we may no be in there very long , so dont fancy paying too much entrance. Really, thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

"Hi, im looking to take a nervous lady to a swingers club north west , midlands etc only , looking for a friendly no pressure club , also a cheap as poss one ideally as uf its not for her we may no be in there very long , so dont fancy paying too much entrance. Really, thanks in advance x"

The cheaper it is, the shitter it’ll likely be. I’d take her to Liberty Elite. Nicest club in the midlands, not too big and doesn’t get cramped so not overwhelming.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

When are you planning on going? Daytime or evening? And all clubs are non-pressure environment.

warrington

Evening at the weekebd more than lijely x

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Evening at the weekebd more than lijely x"

Ok, you have a much wider choice than if you could only go day time, for example.

I don't agree with the comment that cheaper is usually worse, that's very American way of thinking. I am a regular at Jaydees, find it very friendly with sth for everyone. They are not expensive either (£35 per couple) and it's bring your own booze. You do need membership though, even temporary.

warrington

Thanks so much x

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play is good and if you always want to venture around blackpool you can

warrington

Thanks, is ‘ club play’ the name of a club ?

By *oody HuddsonMan  over a year ago

sexy town

Decadence in Rochdale is a great little venue and not expensive either. The two owners are very friendly, especially Mandy. Great friendly atmosphere and not too big either. Usually very friendly clientele too

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Thanks, is ‘ club play’ the name of a club ?"

It sure is and is in Blackpool

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Check out the reviews of AtlantisEVOLUTION in Burslem, Stoke area. £12 lifetime membership. I think entry for a couple is £20. You can take your own alcohol and it's well known as being very friendly with great atmosphere.

By *utterfly1983Couple  over a year ago

Widnes

Partners in Manchester is good. A little on the quieter side compared to some clubs but boasts a large hot tub, pool and sauna. If any problems arise it’s quickly dealt with by the staff as soon as you mention it to them and also has a good variety of people (lovely to chat to) as well as a pool table as well as a large variety of rooms including lockable ones just for yourself. X

» Add a new message to this topic