FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Halloween parties

Halloween parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fellow sexy fabsters. Just some advice please, this is the first Halloween for us since joining fab and we hear some clubs are great fun during this period, so we were hoping for some advice in which clubs are best to go to that throw a great party!!! We live in the south east but can travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"Hi fellow sexy fabsters. Just some advice please, this is the first Halloween for us since joining fab and we hear some clubs are great fun during this period, so we were hoping for some advice in which clubs are best to go to that throw a great party!!! We live in the south east but can travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks xx "

I love Jaydees Halloween parties, and this year, their theme is American Horror Story. That should be fun!

Bedford

I have to admit though, me and my partner, we were VERY tempted by Club Play offerings for Halloween. If we lived closer to Blackpool, we most likely would go there.

By *im and I 2021Couple  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead, Herts

Penthouse playrooms have a little spookiness up their sleeve

"Penthouse playrooms have a little spookiness up their sleeve "

We love PP, and really close to us to. Is there a thread running xx

"Hi fellow sexy fabsters. Just some advice please, this is the first Halloween for us since joining fab and we hear some clubs are great fun during this period, so we were hoping for some advice in which clubs are best to go to that throw a great party!!! We live in the south east but can travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks xx

I love Jaydees Halloween parties, and this year, their theme is American Horror Story. That should be fun!"

Thanks xx

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Thanks xx "

I'm going to jaydees as my newbie experience to a club. Heard great things about the club. Plus they say it's the second biggest event of the year so be busy which means more choice

By *teed99Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Halloween at The Vanilla Alternative is always well supported with most visitors making great efforts with fancy dress and make-up. This year the theme is 'The Asylem' so visitors can choose to follow that or do their own thing. Doors open at 8pm and that will be the new opening time for all parties after that.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"I have to admit though, me and my partner, we were VERY tempted by Club Play offerings for Halloween. If we lived closer to Blackpool, we most likely would go there. "

There is a lovely new swingers hotel opened up nearby the club called avent guarde and its always great for a night away

Thanks guys xx

Bedford

"I have to admit though, me and my partner, we were VERY tempted by Club Play offerings for Halloween. If we lived closer to Blackpool, we most likely would go there.

There is a lovely new swingers hotel opened up nearby the club called avent guarde and its always great for a night away "

Thank you, will certainly have a look. Was supposed to go to Blackpool in August this year but then life happened . We will get there one day.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

I started a post a little while ago asking the same sort of thing. We’ve chosen to head to Penthouse so fingers crossed lots of others dress up or we’ll look the odd ones out haha!

C x

"I started a post a little while ago asking the same sort of thing. We’ve chosen to head to Penthouse so fingers crossed lots of others dress up or we’ll look the odd ones out haha!

C x"

Hi there. We are going to Penthouse to. It sounds like it’ll be a great night!!! Oh and Wonder Woman… she’s bloody sexy as hell !!!

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"I started a post a little while ago asking the same sort of thing. We’ve chosen to head to Penthouse so fingers crossed lots of others dress up or we’ll look the odd ones out haha!

C x

Hi there. We are going to Penthouse to. It sounds like it’ll be a great night!!! Oh and Wonder Woman… she’s bloody sexy as hell !!! "

We’ve settled on Penthouse too! Got our costumes decided too yay!

C x

» Add a new message to this topic