FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Halloween

Halloween

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ookie_and_Nookie OP   Couple  over a year ago

Kent

We’re wanting to go to a club on the Saturday before Halloween and ideally looking for a super themed event as we love cosplay and dressing up! We usually head to Penthouse but not sure how much effort people make with the dressing up for Halloween? Can anyone recommend an amazing Halloween event at a club in the South East or East Midlands/London area? Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We’re wanting to go to a club on the Saturday before Halloween and ideally looking for a super themed event as we love cosplay and dressing up! We usually head to Penthouse but not sure how much effort people make with the dressing up for Halloween? Can anyone recommend an amazing Halloween event at a club in the South East or East Midlands/London area? Thanks! "

I'm hoping to go to PP as last year was really good. Have been contemplating my costume already as I love any excuse to dress up

Kent

"We’re wanting to go to a club on the Saturday before Halloween and ideally looking for a super themed event as we love cosplay and dressing up! We usually head to Penthouse but not sure how much effort people make with the dressing up for Halloween? Can anyone recommend an amazing Halloween event at a club in the South East or East Midlands/London area? Thanks!

I'm hoping to go to PP as last year was really good. Have been contemplating my costume already as I love any excuse to dress up "

Ahhh that’s great! We love penthouse and really want to go to their Halloween event but wasn’t sure how much effort people make so that’s good to hear!

C x

By *rin258Woman  over a year ago

Kent

Pleasures has got a Halloween event. I haven’t been before but last year they had over 250 people dressed up in allsorts. I will be going this year along with a group of us.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Jaydees has American Horror Story as their theme this Halloween.

By *orny DeucesCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

The Attic Derby, Saturday 29th.

Traditionally the busiest night of the year, around 500 people with lots of awesome costumes

By *tonedcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We’re hoping to attend Penthouse’s Halloween event. They know how to through a good party

Kent

"We’re hoping to attend Penthouse’s Halloween event. They know how to through a good party "

That they do! Have you been to the Halloween one before?

C x

By *tonedcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"We’re hoping to attend Penthouse’s Halloween event. They know how to through a good party

C x"

No we haven’t! It’ll be our first time going for this event! Xx

Kent

"We’re hoping to attend Penthouse’s Halloween event. They know how to through a good party

C x

No we haven’t! It’ll be our first time going for this event! Xx"

We’re planning to go in costume and hoping we’re not alone haha!

C x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, we’re going to PP and will be dressed up x

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Jaydees is going all out this year with its theme. Those who have been before will testify as to just how busy it gets and the immense efforts made by guests and staff with costumes.

The food is always a hit as well as the fireworks, they literally cover every angle to make it an amazing event.

Kent

"Hi, we’re going to PP and will be dressed up x"

Glad we won’t be alone!

C x

» Add a new message to this topic