FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First time advice!

First time advice!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekydevils69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

We are off to our first club night next week at club F. Both of us Wondering what to wear!though we don't expect to be wearing much at the end of the night what do you turn up in?

I think we may be overthinking it but any tips appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Him smart casual no trainers and her something short, sexy and as revealing as you dare.

Shein have some very nice sexy little outfits at good prices.

Enjoy. X

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Agree Shein is very good. Try to get something easy to slip in/out of too!

It does feel a bit unfair sometimes as it takes me about half an hour to shave, shower and dress (nicely) for a club but the ladies all make so much effort generally.

I guess it’s worth it to see the sheer lust and outright desire in the eyes of some of the guys though

We attended our first club about a month ago and felt exactly the same. People dress in a different variety of outfits and as long as you adhere to the dress code, you want to be noticed right? My wife was so worried about what to wear, in the end she was down to her thong as things started heating up.

Enjoy it’s an amazing night

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

At the start of the night people are mostly in good going-out clothes. The sort of thing you'd be comfortable going to a bar or nightclub in, although you can go for the sexier end of that scale if you like.

At some point in the evening people start drifting off to the changing room and dress down. This is the outfit you wouldn't get away with in public. For men it's often a towel, boxers, or robe. For women it's often lingerie. ClubF does have a rule of no nudity in the bar, so make sure you're wearing something at least.

After some time that I can never remember (maybe 10:30? I'm not sure) you have to be dressed down to be in the play rooms, even if you're just watching. It makes people more comfortable. Obviously you can be naked there if you want.

Most people go naked in the hot tub, but that's not compulsory. It's a good social space, and people are happy to have people to talk with regardless of what they're wearing.

No one's going to judge you on what you're wearing, so don't worry too much about it. If you want to attract attention, you can dress to attract attention. But it's OK to cover up if you're feeling shy. Just remember no nudity in the bar and no street clothes in the play rooms, and you'll be fine.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

Go as you dress for night out with friends, either clubbing, or for a meal. I always try to dress elegantly, just as would expect a lady I was out with to dress…. Oh and a nice, but not overpowering scent xx

R xx

By *heekydevils69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North East

Thanks for the advice everyone we are excited xx

» Add a new message to this topic