FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Naked Hands Spa

Naked Hands Spa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icplshrops OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hello. Has anyone been to this naturist spa in London recently? I’ll be going as a lone female just to relax, use the facilities and maybe have a massage, whilst partner is on business in the capital.

I’ve checked out their website and any online reviews - which all seem positive, but nothing too recent.

J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dysseusukMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Is this the place next to Our Place for Fun? I’ve seen it when I’ve been to the club but never been there.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hello. Has anyone been to this naturist spa in London recently? I’ll be going as a lone female just to relax, use the facilities and maybe have a massage, whilst partner is on business in the capital.

I’ve checked out their website and any online reviews - which all seem positive, but nothing too recent.

J"

. The last time I went to Naked Hands Spa was in 2019.If you do a forum search look for Naked Hands Spa N22 it a account of my visit there in 2019.Sorry but I haven’t been any more recent than that but if like 2019 it’s a nice place to relax for a few hours but there were no play areas and any play would probably be frown upon and you maybe asked to leave.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Is this the place next to Our Place for Fun? I’ve seen it when I’ve been to the club but never been there. "
. Yes it is

By *icplshrops OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hello. Has anyone been to this naturist spa in London recently? I’ll be going as a lone female just to relax, use the facilities and maybe have a massage, whilst partner is on business in the capital.

J. The last time I went to Naked Hands Spa was in 2019.If you do a forum search look for Naked Hands Spa N22 it a account of my visit there in 2019.Sorry but I haven’t been any more recent than that but if like 2019 it’s a nice place to relax for a few hours but there were no play areas and any play would probably be frown upon and you maybe asked to leave."

Thanks. I’ll take look.

J

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I went last week, it was nice and warm in the sauna and steam rooms xx

By *rentwood38Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

If you can travel it might be worth trying Sliverleighs

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

J"

if your looking for relaxing Spa and swingers venue have a look at Kestrels too , 3 hottubs - big pool to relax in and all the swingers stuff like Cinema - Playrooms and Dungeon ect as well -- its near Heathrow

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

We’ve been several times. It’s small but really friendly and the massages are as good as we’ve ever had. But it’s strictly legit (the council has forbidden the masseuses to be naked during massages), and you’ll get asked to leave if you start any funny business.

Despite all that, we really like it there.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We've found this place online and wondered ourselves. And strictly not sexual is perfect for us. Sometimes we just want to be naked, warm and relaxed without pressures.

» Add a new message to this topic