FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Advice for a 21 year old looking to attend clubs.

Advice for a 21 year old looking to attend clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Hope you guys are doing well. I'm relatively new to the scene and i was just wondering if its first of all worth a guy of my age attending a club.

Secondly what can I expect at a club, and what are some do's and don'ts.

Thanks in advance,

MediterraneanMatt xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oppy CheeksWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

You are very young to be thinking about attending a swinging club but that doesn’t mean to say you can’t go. The challenge that you are going to come up against is that there will be people there the same age as your parents who may also have kids your age & are therefore not interested in someone so young. Plus at 21 not sure what level of experience you have (sexual or otherwise) to bring to the table. If you are still thinking of venturing you might be better off looking for a specific cougars & cubs event where older ladies/couples are specifically looking for males in your age group

By *estlondonladMan  over a year ago

Hammersmith

[Removed by poster at 06/09/22 20:51:05]

By *estlondonladMan  over a year ago

Hammersmith

"You are very young to be thinking about attending a swinging club but that doesn’t mean to say you can’t go. The challenge that you are going to come up against is that there will be people there the same age as your parents who may also have kids your age & are therefore not interested in someone so young. Plus at 21 not sure what level of experience you have (sexual or otherwise) to bring to the table. If you are still thinking of venturing you might be better off looking for a specific cougars & cubs event where older ladies/couples are specifically looking for males in your age group "

With respect, take no notice Matt. Age doesn't matter and there'll be loads of women attracted to you regardless of your age. Just go and enjoy yourself

By *tonedcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"You are very young to be thinking about attending a swinging club but that doesn’t mean to say you can’t go. The challenge that you are going to come up against is that there will be people there the same age as your parents who may also have kids your age & are therefore not interested in someone so young. Plus at 21 not sure what level of experience you have (sexual or otherwise) to bring to the table. If you are still thinking of venturing you might be better off looking for a specific cougars & cubs event where older ladies/couples are specifically looking for males in your age group "

Sorry but I don’t agree with this at all. As a 21 year old myself I can assure you clubs are more than welcoming. The whole point of swinging is to try new things and explore - with that comes experience gained! Any advice needed please message us! Swinging is not just for older people anymore. It’s becoming increasingly popular with younger generations and this needs to be a non-judgemental zone else it will just put people off. We’re in our prime and want to take full advantage of it. Take no notice and do your research into some clubs you like the look of!

Mrs M xxx

By *ittle MonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Kimberley

Agreed. We would never feel comfortable around someone so young for the reasons you describe.

Some might be comfortable, most would not

» Add a new message to this topic